Part 18: Autumn Holiday feat. Dino

Couple days after Jungkook's fight with Yongguk, your Autumn Holiday had started and you had made a deal with your parents that Jungkook can stay at your home for the whole week because there was "problems at Jungkook's home".

You are now on the hill where Jungkook told you about the werewolves for the first time. Jungkook is sitting next to you and it's sunny, but still chill weather.

"Isn't this place in your territory?" You ask.

"This is closer to your home than you think. It doesn't belong in our territory." He answers.

Jungkook: But good that your parents believed us. What we would have said then is if they would have thought that we lie.
Y/n: Be happy that they don't know that you don't have parents anymore. Now they just think that your parents are having a tough time and you don't want to be in that mess. And of course they give you a place to sleep, since you are my closest friend.
Jungkook: Am I? I thought that you are more close with Charlotte...
Y/n: Well how many times have you seen me with her?
Jungkook: Now when you mentioned... you've just ben with me at school.
Y/n: But anyways, it must be hard to be werewolf when you have to lie all the time.
Jungkook: That's why I've told to my friends about me so I don't need to lie. But that's also why I'm in trouble now.
Y/n: What did Yongguk say about me when you fought?
Jungkook: Nothing much. He just said... nothing actually.

»Why did he become so silent... I wish I could read his thoughts, it would help with many things. Like that does he like me...»

You look at Jungkook with curious look, but he decides to stay silent and you snorted.

Jungkook: Okay I tell then! He said that I should be careful with you, so I won't fall in love with you. And that would keep you safe, from me, and other wolves. And from our problems. And he said that if I really do care about you as much as I show to my mates, I would make sure that you won't fall in love with me, neither I would fall in love with you. And then you could just live your life...

This made you bit speecheles... what should you answer??

»What... what should I say... that wasn't a confession, right?»

Now Jungkook turned to face you and said shyly "And um... I do care about you. But I want to show it. And I don't care what my mates would say, but-"

Jungkook paused suddenly.

"What is it Jungkook" You asked.

"It's... it's Dino..." He answered.

Y/n: Dino... what? Where?
Jungkook: Shh, there in the forest.
Y/n: How can you know?

Jungkook gave you the "I'm werewolf, remember?" look and got up.

Y/n: Where here is he?
Jungkook: I'm trying to locate him.

There was a moment of silence, which felt like forever.

"Aish, the wind blows to opposite way so I can't smell him." Jungkook said.

"Don't you smell better in wolf form?" You said.

"Yeaah... I don't want to scare him though. But what might he be doing here?"

"How could I know..."

Soon you heard a familiar voice near by. "So, y/n... umm... I've kept this for a while already. But now, I've thought of telling about it to you also, and... well, this rose is for you. And... I love you. Phew, I can maybe say this to her. C'mon, Dino, where's your courage?"

You and Jungkook changed looks with wide eyes.

*Jungkook tells*

Great. Dino found here and now he has decided to tell the same to y/n that I was about to do. And I silly thought that I have better chance and enough time to tell it before he gets the chance... How on earth am I going to get Dino away from here?

*Jungkook doesn't tell anymore*

Jungkook went to the forest and he looked pissed off. You followed him, just for sure if he would do something to Dino.

Jungkook transformed and stepped in front of Dino. Dino looked like he got a heart attack and hid the rose. You decided to stay in the bush near by and follow the situation.

Dino: H-hi Jungkook. Were you hunting? Sorry if I hushed your prey away... you must have heard me,right?
Jungkook: *nods*
Dino: So... umm... Do you know where y/n is?
Jungkook: *shakes his head*
Dino: Then...I'll go and search her. Anyways, I have better chance than you do. You are stuck with your clan and even though you are close with her, it doesn't meant that you would be the perfect bf for her.

Jungkook barked angrily, but Dino didn't seem to be afraid. His green eyes shot a glare to Dino, and if he could, the gaze would have already hurted Dino. This time, you decided to step in because you didn't want to let the situation go worse. As you stepped between Jungkook and Dino, Dino's eyes grew wide and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Dino tried to hide the rose behind him better, but even he seemed to know that you already knew everything.

Y/n: I do know Dino. You can stop hiding that rose, it's beautiful.
Dino: Just like you...
Jungkook: Grrh...
Y/n: Jungkook, please would you...
Jungkook: *transforms* Fine.
Y/n: Could you excuse us?
Jungkook: I'm not leaving you.
Y/n: *sighs*
Dino: This... this rose was meant for you y/n. But then that wet dog came and ruined everything.

Jungkook seemed to become even more tense now and you warned Dino "I'd suggest you not to mock him."

Jungkook: ... I was here first. You have no chances on this beauty.

»Okay, this makes me so confused and speechless since other one, or maybe both, of these boys seem to have a crush on me. Don't, blush, please.»

You said "I think I need to say my word now. Dino... you are very nice friend, and I'm very thankful to have you as my friend. But that's pretty much all. I'm sorry."

Dino looked like he has been beaten by a werewolf, not literally, but he looked like he had just fought against one with no use at all.

Dino: *deep sigh* I think that I'll go now then...

Then Dino dropped the rose, turned around and headed back to where he came.

Jungkook looked happy, but at the same time bit pity.

Jungkook: Feels bad to make my friend sad... but he'll get over you.
Y/n: I really do hope so.

You went back to the place you were with Jungkook before Dino arrived. You both sat down and you said "Soo... what were you saying?"

Jungkook: Well you heard what Dino said. *gets nervous*
Y/n: Why so nervous?
Jungkook: Why so serious?
Y/n: Ha ha ha. But I think I have something to say also.

Jungkook takes your hand and makes an eye contact with you, then he says "I don't think that there's any words needed..."

____________________________________________________________________

~Iiris