Part 5: What's wrong?

Jungkook: Normal people don't get that exhausted just because of running! Y/n, what's happening!??

Jungkook said with hurried and terrified voice. He obviously had no idea, how could he have? You haven't told him or to the others yet.

Jungkook: Do... do i call an ambulance?
Y/n: No!... absolutely no need.
Jungkook: Why are you like this then? What should i do??
Y/n: Just wait... i'll be fine in about 10 minutes. I'll explain then.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You were now more able to speak since you got some air, finally. So, Jungkook did nothing wrong, it was your fault. You ran too much and you knew it well. »This happens everytime when i run. Jeesh, why people get so shocked even though i say it's normal!»

After breathing some minutes, you were back to normal. Of course you didn't have much strenght since you used a lot of it to running. You went to sit on a rock near you and invited Jungkook next to you. He looked at you with worried face. You were nervous since you knew that what you were about to say, might be shocking to him, and hard to explain. You got an idea...

Jungkook: Can you now tell me what was wrong?
Y/n: Yes. But you need to answer to one question.
Jungkook: Is it that big secret?
Y/n: ... enough big.
Jungkook: ... okay.
Y/n: So... i have congenital heart disease.

Jungkook became silent. He just looked at you with mouth slightly open and round eyes. »How cute...» But he obviously didn't know what you were talking about.

Jungkook: Conge- what?
Y/n: Congetinal heart disease.
Jungkook: ...... can i ask what it actually is? I understand the heart disease part but...
Y/n: Sigh. I was afraid of this.
Jungkook: Afraid of what?
Y/n: That i need to explain. Well, congenital heart disease is like that you have a heart disease right away when you were born. You couldn't affect on it by yourself, neither others couldn't. And everyone has their own kind of heart disease, there's no one who would have the same as you even though if they would have exactly same diagnosis. And this affects on my life and in physical performance. I can't run as much as others, i can't simply do as much sports as others. So that is why i had to stop to take some air.

Jungkook was still looking at you with the same expression without saying anything.

Y/n: Ya! Did you understand anything!

That snapped him out of his thoughts.

Jungkook: Yes... i did. It's just... i've never met anyone with that kind of disease. You must be uniq.
Y/n: Not really. I have many fellows.
Jungkook: Okay. I didn't expect this. Why you didn't stop me from running and say that you can't do it?
Y/n: I CAN run. But just not so much. And i didn't want you to know....
Jungkook: But, why?
Y/n: I don't want that you judge me and think that i'm different etc... *looks away*
Jungkook: Oh c'mon! You're perfect in just that way you are!

He suddenly blushed and you did too.

Y/n: I think it's my turn to ask the question...
Jungkook: Go ahead.
Y/n: What were Dino and Rap Monster talking about with you? Why would you hurt me?
Jungkook: Oh that... it was nothing.
Y/n: *gives him the "i don't believe you" look*
Jungkook: Look...

He obviously got nervous and was thinking of some excuse since he didn't answer right away. »Or then it's something so secret that he doesn't want to tell... mm... makes me even more curious.»

Y/n: Yes?

You knew that you were putting pressures on him. You were watching him attentively.

Jungkook: *takes deep breath* It was because once i had a bad day and snapped harsly to one girl and she got hurt very badly and i got in problems.
Y/n: What kind of problems?
Jungkook: ... we weren't so good friends anymore after that.
Y/n: Okay... Who was this girl?
Jungkook: Didn't we talk anout ONE question?
Y/n: Ups... you're right. I'm sorry.