Part 20: Back To The Clan

On the next morning, Jungkook woke up early and was full of energy. He even woke you up and insisted you to come with him to the forest.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." You said while yawning and threw some clothes on while Jungkook was already at the front door, waiting for you.

Once you got out, the cold morning breeze hit your face softly and you saw that the sun was almost up. Jungkook jumped around, ready to return to his clan.

"What are you still wating? Go." You said to him.

"I don't want to leave you without saying bye."He said and came to kiss you.

"I'd like to take you to the clan but..." Jungkook started.

"It's better that you go alone now. They are even more dangerous now on full moon. And you just got one punishment, don't gather a new one right away." You said.

Jungkook looked at you with bit sad face, hugged you thighly, and left after transforming.

»Don't cry... You'll see him in few days... Don't cry. Just two days left, then you'll see him at school.»

*Jungkook's pov*

»Finally, I can run and be what I am. Oh, there my clan's house already is. Mates, I'm baaaack!»

"Awuu~!" Jungkook howls.

»That wolf is L hyung! He heard me and came to approach me!»

L rubs his snout friendly with Jungkook and welcomes him back. Other members of the clan gather around Jungkook and welcome him also. Soon, Yongguk appears too.

Jungkook bends down to bow to his leader to show respect. Yongguk nods his head approvingly and rubs his snout with Jungkook also. From his leaders red eyes, Jungkook can see happiness and peace. That has been rarely seen in those eyes nowadays, and Jungkook thinks he knows the reason.

»That peace in his eyes will fade away when he hears of me and y/n... Unfortunately hyung isn't so approving towards relationships outside the clan.»

Jungkook snaps out of his thoughts when Yongguk offers everyone to go for a hunt, just what Jungkook has been waiting for days.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Can you smell that deer?" Kai growls to Jungkook and Aron.

Aron answers "Yeah... mm... Smells tasty."

Jungkook is licking his lips and says "But there's just one and there's three of us... Best hunter wins!" And is about to go.

Aron "Not so fast. It's a male, don't you smell it? And what that means?"

Jungkook "I'm not a student anymore! Of course it means that it's bigger and it has horns."

Aron "And what else?"

Jungkook "Naah... I know, I know. I can't defeat it alone."

Aron "That's right. Kai, make sure that no other predator will try to steal our meal. Jungkook and I will catch it. Jungkook, you go from left, and I from right. Attack from my sign."

Kai "Since when did you become the leader?"

Aron "I'm the oldest of us three."

Jungkook would have wanted to do it by himself, but since they want to make sure that they will get some food, Aron will be helping. So, Jungkook did how Aron had ordered, and from Aron's sign; they attacked.

"I can carry it." Jungkook said and took the dead deer in his mouth to carry it to the clan.

*Back at the clan*

Others were already eating when Kai, Jungkook and Aron arrived. They joined in, and after they had finished, they all transformed back to humans.

L: How is it to be back in the clan? Missed us? Hahah.
Jungkook: Well I'm not so sure of it anymore if you guys start to tease me again.
Kai: Haha, don't worry, we'll just have some fun. ;)
Jungkook: *sighs*
L: C'mon, don't feel down. Let's enjoy now when it's the full moon.
Kai: I can smell something odd in you...
Jungkook: Me? *gulp*
Kai: Yeah... have you spent time with that y/n?
L: Where else he would have went to sleep? Haha!
Kai: Well you're right! Our little Jungkookie is after y/n~!
Jungkook: Aigoo guys, please stop it before Yongguk hyung hears!
Kai: I see, I see... You don't want Yongguk hyung to know that you "secretly" love her. Or wait, you don't want him to know that you are dating!
Jungkook: What?! Dating??? Noo... *gets red*
L: Gotcha. XD
Jungkook: Aish. How...
Aron: It was pretty easy to guess. First we suspected that you'd tell her, but then we were sure of it when we saw your acting today.
Jungkook: Aah! Did you hear us too! And did I... act differently?
L: You were in your thoughts as much as you just could! And there was no doubt on your face of what you were thinking of.
Jungkook: Uugh... Not good, not good at all.
Aron: You're right. Yongguk hyung won't be pleased.

»What a trouble love can bring...»

____________________________________________________________________

~Iiris