Part 31: The Weekend, part 2

"There's no need to wish so. The clan has already found you."

A black haired guy, probably few years older than you, came in from of you. Behind him there was two werewolves, one big and dark brown, and one white. The wolves were growling, and the guy didn't look happy either.

"Who are you and what are you doing here in our lands? And what is she doing here? Or did you bring us some prey?" The guy said.

» Did he recognize me as human?»

You froze when he took a look at you. Then he smirked.

Jungkook pulled you closer and said "She ain't no prey! We came here to discuss with your leader by the order of our leader, Bang Yongguk hyung."

» Jungkook and his "little white lies"...»

"Your leader... Don't fool me, kid. She is no werewolf, anyone can see it from those scared eyes of hers! You can't be from the same clan." Then the guy turned to look at you and continued "Do you even know how big danger you are in next to him... dollface."

Jungkook murmurs a little, but stays quiet as you nudge his side so he'd focus on the main reason why you were here.

You decide to take the lead so Jungkook wouldn't attack on them by words and cause a fight.

"We didn't come here to cause any harm. We came to talk to your leader. Could you please now lead us to him?"

The wolves and the guy changed glances, and the guys spoke again.

"We will lead you to our leader, but first we insist to know who you are, and what do you want to talk about."

"I'm Y/n, and this is Jungkook." You say.

"And I'm her boyfriend. And the subject doesn't belong to you." Jungkook says.

That's when the white wolf transforms into a slim, beautiful lady with long light brown hair.

"Are you seriously bringing a member of another clan in our camp, Hwanchul! You really think that John will be pleased?!"

Then the dark brown wolf transformed into a masculine man. He was probably the oldest of them.

"We must follow the rules, if you don't remember, Alice. Any wolf who wants to meet the leader, shall meet him too. Especially, if his leader has ordered him to do so." He has deep voice, and it sounded scary when he was hissing.

"Could we go then?" Hwanchul asks with annoyed tone.

Alice and the man nod and transform again. Alice comes next to you, and the man next to Jungkook.

"Transforming is taken as sign to fight." Hwanchul warns Jungkook.

Then you begin your way towards the camp as Hwanchul is leading.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In front of you, there is little sheltered area full of people and all the eyes turned towards you as you entered. Many transformed and glared at you and Jungkook. The voices of the members became more stringent and noise increased.

» I see no house... Do these wolves sleep under the stars? This is pretty sheltered area though...»

The clan was bigger than Jungkook's and many of the wolves looked strong. They had broad shoulders and sharp teeth, no wonder why Jungkook claimed that this clan is strong.

You had felt uneasy with Jungkook's clan in the very start, but this clan scared you.

Then a pitch-black wolf came closer to you as you stopped to the center. The wolf was the only one who wasn't growling or glaring, it just looked at Jungkook and you with intense look.

As the wolf waved its tail, the whole clan became silent. It must be the leader.

___________________________________

~Iiris