Part 33: More Allies

You wake up beside Jungkook on Sunday morning in his room. He has already woken up, and is smiling to you.

"I feel so happy at the moment. We got some help to us." He says.

"Umm... Yeah. But you can never be sure how the battle turns out before it has started." You say while rubbing your eyes.

"You are right. But I think we have already won. Those birds have no chances against us." Jungkook says.

"I thought you are the only wolf who hates guardians so much... But Alice seemed to hate them also." You say.

"We all do. Every wolf has something against them. Maybe I have the most personal reasons." Jungkook explains.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As you and Jungkook join others in the yard, all the eyes turn towards you and the atmosphere feels akward.

L seems to look at Jungkook intensively. Soon he approaches Jungkook and they go somewhere else to talk. Lucy comes to talk to you.

Lucy: Were you with Jungkook from Friday night this morning?

Y/n: ... Yes, I was.

Lucy: Where were you? I didn't sense you here.

Y/n: We were at my home. Jungkook came at night. We chatted after I had seen a nightmare and he decided to come to comfort me.

» I'm so sorry Lucy. How much must I lie for this...»

Lucy: Oh, okay.

Then she left to the way where Jungkook and L went.

» Did she just see through me or why did she leave so suddenly?»

After a while, L came to get you there were Lucy and Jungkook were.

Behind the house, the feeling was heated up.

Jungkook: Believe me now when I say this, we did it just for our clan!

Lucy: Without Yongguk oppa's permission! He'll tear you up in pieces when he hears!

Jungkook: But he won't hear about this.

Lucy: Who are you to stop us from telling??

Y/n: Hey, hey, hey! Calm down. Why did you want me here?

Lucy: You aren't any innocent kid, you belong in this mess. So, answer Jungkook.

Jungkook: You don't want our clan to loose, so you will keep your mouth shut because if Yongguk hyung hears, he will tell the other clan not to help.

Y/n: Don't you guys understand? If you tell Yongguk oppa that we WILL get help, he will accept it. He said earlier that he's sure about that you won't get any help, so now when you get some, he would just get happy.

Jungkook: Yongguk hyung isn't that simple person. That sounds reasonable, but if he decides to do something in his own way, that's how it will be done.

Y/n: Blaah...

L: Jungkook is kinda right... We want our clan to succeed, so we'd better not to tell Yongguk hyung.

Lucy: What?? Are you on his side also?!

L: You wouldn't dare to tell Yongguk hyung by yourself either.

Lucy: Is that a bet??

Jungkook: Calm down, noona. This isn't that big thing.

Lucy: But what we are doing now, is against our leader! Don't you understand!

Y/n: But by that, you do a favour to your clan. Isn't that more important?

L: That's well thought.

Lucy: But... But... Leader is always right...

Y/n: Leaders are hu- werewolves also. They make mistakes too.

Lucy: Well... I guess I need to accept it.

Jungkook: Thank you, noona. That you are on our side helps a lot.

Lucy just nods.

L: I have something else on my mind also. Where will Y/n be while we fight?

Lucy: Isn't it simple? At her home of course.

Jungkook: But the battlefield is pretty near...

Lucy: But we won't fight there after all.

Jungkook: But... But...

L: I think that she would be most safe here in the camp.

Lucy&Jungkook: HERE??

L: Lucy is here 24/7 to prepare herbs for possible injuries when we return, so Y/n will be safe.

Lucy: That's a good point, but I still suggest her home. Y/n, what do you say?

Y/n: Wouldn't it be wiser for me to help you here? You could teach me something about herbs and using them, so I could heal others with you if needed.

Lucy: How didn't I think about that... Great idea!

L: So it's been decided. We will not say anything about this to Yongguk hyung or others, and Y/n will be here helping Lucy while we fight.

Others nod in agreement.

Y/n: How about if you get caught and Yongguk oppa will know? L oppa, you are the vice leader after all...

L: Don't you worry about that. *smiles*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jungkook and you are walking in the forest, on your way to your home.

Jungkook: I will tell Yongguk hyung that you'll be helping Lucy noona, so you can come here on Wednesday. And then he won't wonder why you are here, and you can come with me to meet John at the border.

Y/n: Good. Remember to practice fighting well on these days before the battle, you need to be able to protect yourself there. I don't want to see you in pieces...

Jungkook: Don't worry, I'll be fine. I won't let them hurt me. And, they won't be even able to do so! You see, I'm fast as lightning and silent like a fox!

Y/n: More like noisy like a bird if you keep on yelling like that, hahah!

Jungkook: Haha.

You reach the edge if the forest and stop to share a kiss.

"Bye for now, we'll see each other in the school then." Jungkook said.

"I can't wait for Wednesday though... Bye!" You said and watched when he transformed and left.

_____________________________

~Iiris