Part 9: The Clan, part 1

You woke up on next day to the voice of your phone ringing.

Y/n: *answers to the phone* mm... what right do you have to disturb my sleeping? Who are you?
Jungkook: It's me, Jungkook. And are you still sleeping?
Y/n: Yep. What's the time?
Jungkook: 7:30am.
Y/n: What?!!! How dare you to wake me up! It's Sunday!
Jungkook: I have important things to say to you. Come to the forest where we met last night in five minutes.
Y/n: Whaaaat...
Jungkook: *ends the call*

»Great. I haven't even opened my eyes and he tells me to be there in five minutes. It'd better be important.»

You got up and searched just some clothes on and brushed your hair. Then you ran quietly out from the door since others were still sleeping. You got there in time, but he was nowhere to be found. You sighed, where he might be?

Just when you were about to call his name, a wolf popped in front of you. First you got scared and took couple steps back but then you recognized him. Then he transformed. He was grinning, obviously to your acting.

Y/n: Okay, very funny. I'm not yet used to that my friend is a werewolf. And what was so important that you had to wake me up?!
Jungkook: Look, if anyone who calls himself as Yongguk comes to talk to you, just walk away.
Y/n: Is he someone who you know?
Jungkook: Yes. You'd better stay away from him, so anything bad won't happen.
Y/n: What does he look like?
Jungkook: *shows a photo from his phone*
Y/n: Is he... a werewolf?
Jungkook: Yes.
Y/n: I start to feel scared... why i shouldn't talk to him?
Jungkook: If you care about me in any way, it's just better to stay away from him.
Y/n: I... i do care about you... but... why don't you just tell me why i should do this?? Are you in danger??
Jungkook: Kinda... but it's not because of you. It's because of me.
Y/n: What have you done?
Jungkook: Just stay away from him!
Y/n: Give me answers! This pisses me off when everyone just keeps things to theirselves and never tells to me!
Jungkook: Stop that asking and just do how i say!
Y/n: Last night, you were so open. You told me everything but now you are again back to that normal, stupid, hiding Jungkook who never tells anything!! What changed you?! The full moon?!!
Jungkook: Don't pull the full moon into this!! And don't mock me! It's still 5th day!
Y/n: You are annoying. How did i ever think about that you would be nice friend. And that full moon, you know what, maybe i don't want any wet giant dog as my friend! You just tell me half of everything and tell me what to do like you would be some kind of a boss who can tell me what to do!
Jungkook: Wet dog?!!! *transforms into wolf*

You were very angry about the fact that no one told you anything you wanted, this had happened already before when you were a child. Everyone knows that parents don't tell everything to their children.

Jungkook is right now in front of you as wolf, he's growling. He got angry also. He was ready to jump towards you but then something hit him.

You had looked away when Jungkook had jumped and when you looked back, there was two giant werewolves wrestling. Another one was Jungkook, the light brown one, and other one dark brown, and it was bigger. They tried to bite each other and you were bit worried of Jungkook's situation since he was smaller. Then the other one bit Jungkook's left hind leg and Jungkook let out high squeal. The bigger wolf let go and backed away. It obviously had won since Jungkook calmed down and stood with three legs, the bite had been so hard that he didn't seem to be able to walk with the fourth leg.

You just watched those two wolves with shocked eyes. The bigger wolf had saved you from Jungkook. Jungkook transformed and fell down on the ground since he couldn't stand well. The other one transformed also. It was Aron.

»Aron... he... he saved me.»

They both were bit exhausted and Aron was looking at Jungkook with judging look. He turned to face you and you bowed as low as you just could to thank him.