Part 25: Waking Up

I excuse myself and go up to my own room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Minutes go by... One by one, slowly, like it would feel like an eternity. How can waiting for something make time go so slowly!

» I know I shouldn't be worried, y/n is in good hands. But knowing that it was ME who put her into that state...»

I sigh in frustration and scold myself for not helping y/n over the stream and being so childish. How could I have known that having fun can turn out like this?

I hear steps behind my door and smell Lucy's scent. She's probably going to tell me some news.

I get up and open the door, but there's no one anymore. I go towards Lucy's room and knock the door. No one opens it and there seems to be silent.

» Did Lucy just leave her room?»

I slowly open the door, and see y/n laying on Lucy's bed, still unconscious. I hurry beside her, see her breathing steadily, and I sigh in relief. I take her hand and shake it a little, but she doesn't seem to notice at all.

» Luckily she's breathing...»

I hear steps again, and panic a little since I know I shouldn't be in Lucy's room without her permission. The person is coming closer and I stumble around the room to find a place to hide. As the door is about to open up, I slid under the bed and try to be as quiet as possible. Lucy comes in, and brings some good smelling herbs. She seems to be in hurry, so she has no time to notice me.

But then, Lucy drops a herb and it slides under the bed. I gulp as Lucy reaches for it, but doesn't seem to find it. I push the herb closer to her hand, but suddenly, her hand touches mine, and she squeals. Lucy smells the air to figure out who I am, but after smelling just herbs, she takes a look. I smile uncomfortably to her and she looks at me with grumpy face and kicks me out of the room while saying "Dear Jungkook, you know very well that you aren't welcome in my room without my permission or when there's a patient!".

» Aish, when would she give the permission then!»

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

*Your pov*

You slowly open your eyes and find yourself in an odd room.

» Where am I...?»

Your head hurts slightly and then, a flashback comes. You remember falling into the water, but then your memory ends. You try to figure out what could have possibly happened, and where you are. After a while, you notice a grey figure on the other side of the room. The figure becomes clear and forms a human, actually, it's Lucy.

You slowly get up to sit, but that's when Lucy catches you and orders to lay. You do as she says, and answer to her numerous questions of what you remember and how are you feeling.

Then Lucy finally says "Okay, I think you are totally fine now and it's normal to loose bit of memory but it will come back later. Now I suggest you to eat since you haven't been able to do it in hours. And come to talk to me if you start to feel dizzy or anything abnormal."

"Okay." You answer simply and make your way to the kitchen.

Right away when you get out of Lucy's room, a person "attacks" you from behind by hugging. Voice says "Jagiya, you are awake! Um... And I'm so sorry for not helping you."

You turn around see Jungkook smiling to you.

"I forgive you. But Lucy ordered me to eat, and actually, I am pretty hungry." You say.

Jungkook gets excited and says "I can hunt something for you! What do you want to eat?"

"You silly, I don't eat raw meat! Do you have anything like normal food?"

"Oops, forgot. But... I don't think so. You should have asked from Lucy. Or lets ask from Yongguk hung."

You gulp and become nervous. What if Yongguk doesn't like that you are here? And does he know that you are dating? What would he think about that?

"Oh c'mon, he knows already. There's no need to be so nervous," Jungkook says surprisingly calmly.

"Oh, okay. What did he think of it?" You ask unsurely.

"He's bit nervous of how will I focus on the clan now, but he seems to be okay with it. Don't worry." Jungkook answers and kisses your cheek.

"Okay. Shall we go now? I'm still hungry!" You whine.

"Yeah, of course."

And then Jungkook takes off and runs the stairs down as you follow by walking.

You take a confused look at other werewolves in the room. Some of them are still shirtless, just like before when you visited the house. But on that time, it was warm. Now is already autumn, and you assumed them to feel cold without shirts.

»... Maybe they are fine since they have so high body temperature.»

Jungkook headed to the kitchen and you were left alone. But not for long, Kai approached you, and he was also shirtless.

» Do, not, blush. Do, not, blush...»

Kai: What happened over there in the forest?

Y/n: I fell off from a branch into the stream near the school. But luckily Jungkook saved me.

Kai: Mm.. He didn't say what happened so I decided to ask from you. You seem to be fine now, did Lucy noona's herbs help?

Y/n: Yes, but them didn't take my hunger away so now I'm kinda hoping to get some food. And Jungkook went to ask from Youngguk oppa that do you have any food for me.

Kai: I see... But I don't think we have anything. But now when I think about one thing, aren't your parents wondering where you are?

Y/n: Omo, thank you for reminding! I must check my phone! ......... Do you know where my backbag might be?

Kai: It's on that table.

You bowed as thanks and went to the table Kai was pointing at. And there your wet backbag was.

» Let's hope for the best... If I'm lucky, my phone isn't broken even though it got into the stream also. Oh god, my schoolbooks!»

You open up and empty the backbag. Everything inside it is completely wet, and you put all your books to dry. Then you find your phone and try to make it work.

"I'm sorry, we have no food which is suitable for you."

You hear Jungkook's voice and turn to face him.

"It's okay. I'd better go home now so my parents won't get even more worried. And my dad could probably fix my phone, it's not working." You say.

"Oh, yes. You are right. You'd better go. I'll tell someone to bring you home." Jungkook says.

» That's odd.. Usually he wants me to stay and if someone would bring me home, it would be Jungkook. Well, I have better things to think right now so let's forget it.»

Jungkook calls for Aron, but then Hansol pops up.

"Hey noona! Can I bring you home?" He asks.

"No, you can't. If someone brings her home, then it's someone whose skills I trust in." Jungkook turns to say to Hansol.

"I would keep her safe! I'm enough big and strong to carry her easily! I'm not much smaller than you!" Hanson claims.

"No! You are still JUST a student." Jungkook teases Hansol and grins.

Then Aron shows up and Hansol backs off with grumpy face.

"I can bring you home, y/n." Aron says and smiles at you.

You nod, take your stuff, kiss Jungkook for the last time, and hop on Aron's back and take off towards your home.

________________________________________

-Iiris