Part 36: The Battle

You hop off from Lucy's back and the view looks terrifying. Blood is spilled everywhere, and the fight is still going on. But all you are looking for is Jungkook, nothing else really matters.

Once you've found him, you run to him and take the spiderweb and water bottle out of your back bag. Lucy has disappeared from your view, but you assume she is near you.

Jungkook is laying and smelling the air, then he growls something which sounds worried. He probably recognized you.

You take some moss and put water on it and start to wipe the blood off of Jungkook's eyes and ear. "Shh, stay there Jungkook. You'll be able to continue fighting soon." you say to make him calm.

Then, you feel enormous pain on your left side. You take a look and see your side bleeding. You fall into shock, but try your best to focus on healing Jungkook. But Jungkook is able to see already, and notices you bleeding. He howls something probably to Lucy, but she's nowhere  to be found.

You try to stop the bleeding, but all the spiderweb went to Jungkook's ear which isn't bleeding anymore.

Jungkook found the guardian who had hit you with a sword, and attacked on it now. You fell more to the ground as you lost blood.

You tried to look for Lucy, but the picture in front of your eyes became blurry already.

» This can't be the end of me..»

Soon, you felt even more pain, but this time it was on your ankle. Now, you couldn't fight back anymore, and fell unconscious.

*Jungkook's pov*

After giving bad wounds to the bird who had hurt my babe, I went to her. I was no more sure was she with us anymore, but all I knew was to do anything to save her. So, I bit her.

Now all I can do, is to hope and pray. If she has enough blood left, she will become one of us.

I couldn't continue watching after her when another guardian attacked. I jumped and bit its leg, then bounced by a tree to punch the guardian down onto the ground. After that, I gave it a beautiful scar and then it already backed off. Of course it managed to hurt me a little by its sword, but I won.

*Your pov*

You don't know what happened or how long it took, but you opened your eyes. You took a look at your side, and it was fine. You had just few scars.

Then, like a thunder, it happened. All the smallest voices of the world, you heard them all. You heard small and specific voices among the battle. You heard Lucy, who was cursing to a guardian. Then, you saw her. She was fighting meters away from you, and there was only a little of her fawn fur which was visible. But you still recognized her. Then another storm rushed through you, the world of different scents. You smelled werewolves' cozy and warm scent, mixed into the strong and bitter scent which belonged to guardians. All the different voices and scents made your head sore, and you tried to control them.

You smiled while you realized it, you've become a werewolf.

You stood up and tried your new powers right away, but then noticed that you don't know how to transform.

L appeared next to you, but this time it didn't surprise you since you had smelled someone coming closer, you just didn't recognize the scent.

L whispered to you fast before continuing fighting "You need to focus on the transformation. Think about yourself as wolf, and gather all the energy inside you to your heart. Sounds hard, but it works if you let the inner wolf free. Then, jump."

You nod and try to think hard. You think about what you probably would look like as wolf, and how amazing it would be one. You close your eyes, and jump.