Part 32: The Weekend, part 3

The wolf nodded to Jungkook and Jungkook started to speak.

"We came here to tell the word of Bang Yongguk hyung, my leader. And let me get straight to the point, our clan needs help of your warriors."

Jungkook spoke in respectful tone which you have never heard from his mouth.

» Is the life of wolves also full of respect and rules? Ugh...»

The leader transformed into a tall and broad shouldered man who had bit curly brown hair.

"So Bang Yongguk needs help... What kind of? And how does this human belong in this?" He said.

"On the coming days, we are heading into a battle against the guardian village near us. But amount of our men is too little, so we need help in that battle to win our lost lands back. And y/n... She doesn't belong in this battle -hopefully- but she's here because Yongguk hyung sent us both." Jungkook answers.

The whole clan is listening as the leader is thinking, and atmosphere feels bothersome.

Leader: Tell me then, why should we help? What do we benefit from this?

His voice was cold, and it surprised you.

» Is it really that hard to give help??»

Jungkook takes a glance at you, he seems to be thinking for a right answer.

Y/n: If the guardians win and take over the whole territory, they might attack on you. So by helping, you make sure to stay safe from guardians also.

The leader shot his eyes on you now, and them looked surprised. No wonder why, you had forgotten to speak in respectful way.

» Oh no... How can I make such a mistake when I've used Korean every day for few months already!»

Y/n: I'm sorry, let me start again.

Leader: As I see you are not from here, I'll give you another chance.

Y/n: Let me express my option. If the guardians win us, they might attack on you also since they are trying to get big territory. So if you help us, you would protect yourselves from possible attack from guardians.

Alice joined into the conversation.

Alice: But John oppa, how can we know if their clan isn't planning attacking on us also?

John: Alice is right. Do you have something to say to this?

Y/n: Yes, I do. As Jungkook already mentioned the small amount of our men, how could we be able to attack as we now know how strong and big your clan is?

John: Well thought reasons... 

Y/n: We also thought you could be the best ones to help because you have such a strong warriors.

John: When is this battle?

Jungkook: We've planned to attack on next Thursday.

John turned to look at his clan. The members of the clan were looking at him, and waiting for his orders with excitement in their eyes.

"It's time for us to sharpen our claws and unite. Clan, what do you say?" He exclaimed.

The rest of the members transformed into wolves also and let out a cheering howl to their leader.

Jungkook smiled beside you, and you knew that you could relax now.

John turned back to you.

"It's been decided, we'll see each other on the battle field, side by side." John said.

"My clan thanks you." Jungkook said and bowed. You bowed also, slightly late but still.

The man who had been leading you towards the camp open his mouth.

"John hyung, the way back may take long. Should we offer a place to rest for both of them?" He says.

Alice asks from Jungkook "I don't meant to doubt you, but I still ask this. Where have you eaten last time and when?"

Jungkook: On my territory. And since it's the noon already, some hours ago.

Alice: Good. You are a human so I expect that you ate something else.

Y/n: Yes, I did. I had my own food with me.

John: You can rest here for a while now. And Jungkook, you can hunt something little for yourself if you need.

Jungkook nods.

As the conversation is over, John has already went back to the clan and everything's back to normal. Jungkook turns towards you.

Jungkook: You made it! Thanks for the help.

Y/n: No, we made it. I think we -or at least I- worried too much.

Jungkook: You are right, haha. But unfortunately, I think that they don't have food for you...

Y/n: It's okay, I still have bit of that bread. I can eat it while you are hunting. But now go and hunt something for yourself.

Jungkook: You think you'll be fine while I'm away?

Y/n: You think Hwanchul will try to flirt with me?

Jungkook: *blushes*  Well I wouldn't be surprised of that either... But if he does that-!

Y/n: Hahah. I'll be fine, go now.

Alice appeared next to you and said to Jungkook "Before you go, could you transform here? No one will attack on you anymore, and I'd like to see your wolf form."

Jungkook smiles, backs off a little, and transforms.

" You are bigger than I thought for someone at your age... Good fur, you've kept it clean. Is it for her?" Alice teases.

Jungkook growls something and Alice answers "Okay, I got it. Haha. I was just teasing."

Jungkook takes off and Alice continues to talk with you.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's the time for you and Jungkook to leave the clan. You had made a deal with John that you will meet at the border on Wednesday evening. You will talk about details better then.

Alice came to walk you to the border just to make sure that you will cross the line. She said she doesn't doubt you, but it's her job to do so.

"Will you all come here on Wednesday?" Jungkook asks as you pass the line.

"I bet that only John, or John and all the werewolves who will join the fight." Alice says.

"Will you join?" You ask.

"If John lets me, of course! Who wouldn't like to hit guardians to their asses? Haha." Alice says in excitement.

"Haha, yeah..." You say.

» Wolves really do hate guardians...»

You and Jungkook say bye to Alice and head towards Jungkook's clan's camp.

Jungkook: Feels good to be home again.

Y/n: Even though I don't live here, I feel better here.

Jungkook: It's already near evening, do you want to go home now or tomorrow?

Y/n: How do you want?

Jungkook: Please stay beside me tonight...

Jungkook smiles and takes your hand. You kiss his cheek and say "I will."

___________________________________

~Iiris