Part 12: More Creatures?

You were on your way to your home when something flashed pass you.

"Jungkook stop! Stop, stop!" You shouted and Jungkook stopped as fast as he could.

You jumped off and ran back to the forest to see what just passed you. You heard Jungkook shouting "Y/n! Don't go! It's dangerous out there at this time of day!" You didn't care, you wanted to know what that flashing thing was. A thought of your mom and that you needed to go home popped up to your head, but this time, you pushed it away. You didn't know why, but all you wanted now was to know what just passed you. You ran, and ran, then, you just had to stop.

"Damn it... why now....... why i can't just run...... as much as i want...." You said to yourself and tried to breathe.

A smooth and beautiful voice which you didn't recognize said "Why do you need to run? There are other ways to move also."

"Like?" You said and raised your head to see who was talking.

Then, you saw something you thought could be seen only in heaven. An angel. And it was a boy. He was gorgeous; pale skin, tall, beautiful and handsome at the same time, medium lenght brown hair almost up to his shoulders. You noticed couple features which you didn't know that angels have; pointed ears, not robe or dress, just white t-shirt and short jeans. But he didn't have shoes. His wings were beautiful also, not original. The shape didn't suprise you, just the colour. Them were light blue. After all, he didn't look so much like a magical creature. Basicly a boy with wings and pointed ears. No, let me fix, handsome boy.

"Flying." He said and spread his wings.

Y/n: Are you... an angel?
The boy: No, i'm guardian. I assume that you are human since you don't have wings...
Y/n: Yes, i am human. But you look a lot like an angel... except couple details are different.
The boy: Well we guardians are bit different... we don't guard people, we guard nature. And we don't live in heaven. xD We live in trees.
Y/n: In trees?
The boy: Yes. We have a whole village in trees. Them are invisible for other creatures, i mean humans and werewolves, because them are made of our own materials.
Y/n: Wow. Do you live in villages? And is here a lot of them?
The boy: Yes. And well... i think in this country is a lot small villages.
Y/n: Why haven't i met you before...? If you have been living here all the time, how haven't we met?
The boy: Well... actually...

Suddenly, the light brown wolf jumped in front of you from behind you.

»Jungkook! You scared me!»

Jungkook started to growl to the guardian. Then he transformed and said "You aren't in your territory!"

"Jungkook, stop! He's friend!" You shouted and ran next to him.

Jungkook: Y/n, he is no friend. He's an enemy. Stay away from him.
The boy: Well, well, well... you didn't notice me at first even though i passed you. She was smarter. Or maybe she just followed the good side.
Jungkook: You have nothing to say about the good side! Fly back to your bird village before i cut your wings off!
The boy: I'm so sorry miss that our first meeting got ruined by a pooch. But we'll see soon, i promise. *winks*

Then he flew away.

»Wow... he's so handsome... and those wings, beautiful... that wink...»

Jungkook: Don't even think about that.
Y/n: Can you already read my mind now?!
Jungkook: No. But i see that you like him. Don't even think about getting know to him.
Y/n: Why?
Jungkook: He's an enemy. And danger. I don't want that you talk to him or anything.
Y/n: How can something so beautiful and harmless be an enemy or danger?
Jungkook: I have been thinking about it also...

Jungkook transformed and soon you were at your home. He transformed back to human, and you went in with him.

____________________________________________________________________

This is such a short chapter because i just got an inspiration and wanted to write a chapter only about that. So the next chapter will be longer. :)

(if i don't get another inspiration...)

~ Iiris