Part 29: Waiting For The Weekend

*Jungkook's pov*

I woke up to the knock on my door, L came in. He doesn't look pleased, what did I do know?

As L comes closer, I get up and rub my eyes. I look at the clock, it's 6am, like he couldn't let me sleep more... He knows how little I slept since he caught me last night wandering in the forest.

Jungkook: What is it now? Does Yongguk hyung want to meet me?

L: No, I came to talk personally. Is everything fine in your relationship? What did you talk about?

» Since when have my hyungs been interested our relationship... Something's wrong.»

Jungkook: We had a little argument earlier but we made it up last night and now we're fine.

L: What else did you talk about?

Jungkook: Nothing that belongs to you. Everything in our relationship doesn't belong to others.

L looks at me with narrowed eyes and knowing look. Does he know what we talked about? Did he notice my lie?

Jungkook: What did you do on that time?

L: I was keeping a watch. Everything was fine.

Jungkook: Still your scent was not able to be found from the northern side of the forest...

L: What were you doing there then?

Jungkook: Just checking the area.

» He answered with a lie also... He was obviously listening to our conversation.»

L is smirking at me, that tells me more than is needed. Those silent words tell me that he knows that I lied, and lied also to give me a revenge. His point was to make me see that he heard us! Is he going to tell to Yongguk? Should I ask right away?

Jungkook: So, are you going to babble to Yongguk hyung now and be the best vice leader ever?

L gets annoyed, just as I planned.

L: Hmph, you should be enough wise to stop so there wouldn't be need to do so. But if there's nothing else, I will do that!

Then he added with whispering voice "You've been in lot of trouble already, and just when you're about to get Yongguk hyung's trust back... Grow up, Jungkook! Learn to do how orders say. That you are a warrior now, doesn't mean that you can do anything you want!" And then he left the room.

» Did he just mean by that that I'm not grown man yet?!! But I am!!»

I'm about to follow him to show him that I'm grown already, but come in other thoughts and decide to leave it there.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

All day, you wander around the school, half asleep, and are about to bump into someone all the time.

» Uugh, why didn't I just say that I'm sick so I can't go to school... Being here half asleep isn't any better.»

Then on the lessons, all you could think about was the plan with Jungkook, or sleeping. You were meant to study more today to understand what the teacher in front of you was saying about chemistry, but today really wasn't your day.

Now, you are about to go to your home, but then you hear a familiar voice behind you saying "Hey Y/n! Waaaait!" and you stop right in front of the forest.

The person is V.

"Hiii V..." You answer with clear tiredness.

V: You and Jungkook have been the whole day like some zombies. Wake up already!

Y/n: I've tried~! But no can do.

V: Well listen to me now when I say this. We are having a party at Charlotte's home on the coming weekend, and I thought would you like to come with me?

Y/n: Umm...

» But we have to implement the plan on coming weekend.... But parties are nice...»

Suddenly, from the forest, Jungkook comes in his wolf form.

V: Woah, Jungkookie! Isn't this bit open place to show up like that!

*Jungkook transforms into human*

Jungkook: A bit, yes. But I don't smell anyone else than you here. I came to take Y/n to her home, but why no one has mentioned about that party to me?

V: Oh, I see that I forgot to mention to you... Hehe. Well are you coming?

Jungkook: Unfortunately I can't, my clan needs me at the moment.

V: How about you Y/n? You can still come with me.

Jungkook and you share a look quickly and you say "I'm sorry V, I can't come."

V: Oh, it's okay. I'll spend time with others then. Aah, it starts to get late, I gotta go.

Jungkook: We need to go also, by V hyung!

V: Byeeee!

Jungkook turns to face you better and says "You could have went with him..."

Y/n: I decided to come with you, so I will also do so.

Jungkook: Thank you. I wish that the weekend would be here soon...

Y/n: We will be in time, don't worry. We'll get the help before your clan attacks.

» I wish I could believe my own words also.»

Jungkooks smiles, takes you hand you both head to the forest where Jungkook transforms and you head to your home on his back.

____________________________________

Aah, sorry about so lame chapter. I have lots exams coming so I gotta study... :/

~Iiris