Part 3: First Day At New School, part 2

You saw a boy sitting at the corner and he somehow took your interest...

He turned his head to see you and you felt his burning gaze on you. He had brown eyes, bit messy brown hair, and of course school uniform. He wasn't bad looking either. He looks at you intensively and it reminded you about something, but you don't know what. His gaze started to make you bit uneasy and blush so you turned away to face the teacher, Mrs. Han.

Mrs. Han: Good morning, you must be the new student, y/n. I'm Han Na Eun, your teacher.
Y/n: Good morning Mrs. Han. Yes, i'm y/n. It's nice to meet you.
Mrs. Han: I hope that you'll enjoy The Millennium Academy, and welcome. You can take your seat.
Y/n: Thank you. But... where can i sit?
Mrs. Han: You already met Dino so how about if you sit next to him?
Dino: Yeah, y/n! Come and sit next to me! I promise, you won't regret it!
Y/n: I'll go next to him, he's nice.
Mrs. Han: y/n, wait. I almost forgot. Could you please introduse yourself to the class?
Y/n: O- of course...

Mrs. Han spoke to the class "Okay class, today a new student has come to our school to study, and now let's make her feel welcome. She shall introduse herself." Then she gave her spot to you.
"Um... Hi everyone. I'm y/n, and i'm from (where you're from) and my family decided to move here to give me better education, and we came here about two months ago. I hope that i'll get new friends soon and i'm very happy that i can start my studies in The Millennium Academy." you stuttered to the class. You were nervous again and your stomach reminded you about it. You don't like much being at the center of everyones' attention. Especially when you noticed the boy looking at you again.

The class clapped to you and Dino invited you next to him.

Dino: You're pretty good in Korean, better than i thought.
Y/n: Well why would i study here if i wouldn't understand the language? Heh...
Dino: Mm... because of hot Korean men, or celebrity men?
Y/n: ... Like who?
Dino: Me. ;D
Y/n: Oh c'mon! No! I don't even know any Korean celebrity men.
Some other boy in front of you: You don't know even G-Drangon hyung?!!
Dino: y/n, this is Kim Taehyung, but we all call him V. He's one of my friends also.
Y/n: Oh, hi V. But yes, i know G-Dragon. But only the name.
V: You really have things to learn. G-Dragon is-
A boy next to V: Hey, hey, hey, we don't have time for that now. Focus on the lesson.
V: Aah, okay Rap Monster.
Y/n: Rap, Monster??
Rap Monster: Yeah, it's my nickname kinda... my real name is Kim Namjoon, but as i like to rap, people call me Rap Monster or RapMon. So you are from -. And i suppose that you speak English well then. *changes suddenly to English* What do you think about Korea?
Y/n: *answers in English* I think i start to like it. I don't know anything about this culture, but i guess i will get used to it. And i think that you guys could help me also.
Rap Monster: Of course we can.
V: *in Korean* Ya, ya, ya, hey. Stop it. I don't understand anything. Speak like that others can understand too.
*you and Rap Monster laugh*

After couple lessons, you already got know these boys better and they came good friends with you. The school day was ending and you started to pack your things since you can go home now.

Y/n: Today was very nice day guys, and i even got new friends. But i'll go to my home now...
V: Oh, don't go yet! You haven't met Jungkook yet!
Y/n: Who?
V: Jungkook, he's very good friend of ours, very nice, such a cutie and playfull, but sometimes he can be pretty bad ass... especially when-
Rap Monster: BUT i think that she'll meet him later, right?
V: But-
Dino: Yep! She'll meet him tomorrow, he's not doing so well today...
V: Oh, you're right Dino... he's not doing well because-
Dino: He has had bad days lately so we don't want you to get a look of the bad side of him at first.
Rap Monster: Dino is right. You'll brobably meet him tomorrow.
V: But-
Dino and RapMon: Ssh!
Y/n: ... okay. I hope that he won't have bad days much. I'm looking forward to meet him. :)
Dino: ... yep. But you said you needed to go...
Y/n: Oh yes, you're right! Bye guys! See you tomorrow!
V, RapMon & Dino: See you!

While you were walking to your home, you couldn't stop thinking about this Jungkook.

»Who he might be... and who was the guy at the corner? His stare was so... so... i don't know how to explain it. And why were they interrupting V all the time? Was he about to say something that i shouldn't hear... But i noticed that the boy was watching me couple times today... and his eyes, sometimes i could have swore that there was a touch of green colour... like in those eyes i saw at the bush yesterday... i must have seen something wrong. That boy at the corner couldn't have had even a bit of green in his eyes, not even once. I bet that i saw wrong. Long day and... i don't know. It just can't be true. Sigh... but i can't wait to see this Jungkook. Oh how i wish it would be tomorrow already!»

____________________________________________________________________

Oops... it became longer than i thought. But please, vote. :)

~ Iiris