Part 10: The Clan, part 2

And right after that, a growling black wolf came out from bushes.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he became pale. Aron looked stressed. And you didn't know how to react, after all, you didn't know the person in front of you. But by the wolf's size, you knew it was a werewolf.

You thought that Aron would transform to protect you all but he didn't.

Y/n: *whispers to Jungkook* Why Aron doesn't transform to protect us?
Jungkook: It's not good idea to transform. He would think that Aron hyung is against him.
Y/n: He?
Jungkook: Yongguk hyung.

»So that wolf is Yongguk...»

Jungkook: *whispers as silently as he can* Act like he would be real wolf so he thinks that you don't know anything about werewolves.

You decided to join in the play.

Y/n: J-Jungkook... w-what do we do now...? T-that wolf... i'm scared...
Jungkook: I think we shoul back away slowly so it won't attack on us...

*Jungkook tells*

Yongguk hyung seems to calm down and realize that y/n "doesn't know" anything about this all. Now he went away. He probably comes back soon as human.

*Jungkook doesn't tell anymore*

A man came in front of you.

Aron: Yongguk hyung! Luckily you are here. Did you see that giant wolf??
Yongguk: No, i didn't. We need to beware if it comes back.

»This is funny since i know very well that he just went away to transform to human.»

Yongguk: She's the girl, right?
Jungkook: The same girl, yes hyung.
Yongguk: And what is she doing here? And why is she with you two?
Aron: She came to help Jungkook to walk since he hurt his ankle and it's now bleeding.

Yongguk took a glance at Jungkook's ankle and smelled the air.

Yongguk: It's not inflamed yet... why you didn't carry him, Aron?
Aron: Jungkook has gained so much weight that i'm not able to carry him all this way.

»He's lying...»

Yongguk: How did you happen to hurt your ankle that badly?

Aron and Jungkook looked at each other and gulped.

Yongguk: If you two don't tell me, then this little bird shall...

Yongguk came closer to you and said "What happened? What did you see?"

You saw that Aron was shooking his head slightly to show to you to be quiet.

Y/n: I don't know what happened. I was just walking in our forest and then i saw Jungkook on the ground and his ankle was bleeding. Then Aron appeared somehow from somewhere.
Yongguk: Why didn't you go to your home to heal him?
Y/n: My parents are there and they don't want anyone to disturb us on Sundays.

»Oh how much my made up lies suck.»

Youngguk: Your lies are lame. I can see that you saw something. And if you don't tell me...

He went closer to Jungkook and took hold of Jungkook's collar.

Yongguk: ... something bit worse than ankle's bleeding might happen to Jungkook.

»No! He can't hurt Jungkook!»

Y/n: No! Don't hurt him! Please!

You were begging.

Youngguk: Then you shall sing your song.
Y/n: Jungkook and i met in our forest. He got angry to me...
Yongguk: And... continue of course.
Y/n: And... he... he transformed and was about to jump on me. Then Aron came as wolf and saved me. They wrestled and then Aron bit Jungkook to calm him down and it worked. We didn't bring him to my home since my parents are there and they shall not know about this. So we decided to bring him to your camp. Aron couldn't carry Jungkook since his fur isn't so clean, Jungkook's wound would have inflamed.