Part 19: We

"I don't think there's any words needed..." He said.

You felt, warm, soft lips on yours as Jungkook leaned in and kissed you gently. You couldn't move away since his kiss was so breathtaking, and you kissed him back. The feeling, like the time would stop, and all the memories with Jungkook from the last day of summer vacation to this moment went through your mind.

As you separated, Jungkook was redish and he said
"I love you y/n. I always did. I felt some kind of protection towards you ever since I saw you from the bush, and I don't care if Yongguk hyung would be against this. Feels like I'm such a beast who wants to protect this beautiful bird in front of me. I'm such a bad werewolf when I let feelings before my leader's orders. Ha ha."

"You're not a bad werewolf, you're kind and adorable, and I love you too. I hope and bet that Yongguk will be okay. I won't be on your clan's way." You answered.

Jungkook: My jagiya. (A/n: jagiya/jagi = sweetheart/sweetie)
Y/n: Yes?
Jungkook: Nothing, I just wanted to finally call you as mine.

»He's so adorable when he smiles and acts like that. I really do love him, how stupid I actually was when I didn't notice it before...!»

Y/n: Remember that you can't show up in your territory before the next full moon. Yongguk will know nothing of us before that, except if we decide not to tell at all, then he won't know at all.
Jungkook: Oh he will. He will know, older werewolves, are sometimes so clever that they can "smell" the love. Not literally, but I've heard from my hyungs that love is so visible thing that no limits. I still don't understand clearly what they mean by that.
Y/n: Well shall we at least first meet my parents again and tell them? They will be happy, they liked you a lot.
Jungkook: That sounds much nicer than unpleased werewolf. Let's go then.

Jungkook took your hand, helped you up and interwined your fingers as you started to head towards your home.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*inside your house*

Y/n: Mooom! Do you remember Jungkook?
Mom: Of course I remember Kookie! What now? You sound happy, does he take you out on a date??

Your mom yelled back from the kitchen and you looked at Jungkook and said "She likes to call you as Kookie, don't ask why."

You went into the kitchen and said to your mom who was doing dishes "Not actually, but you are pretty close. He's not taking me out on a date but..." Then your mom looked at you with happy face and Jungkook ended the sentence "But he would like to have your permission on our relationship."

On that moment, your mom dropped the plate she was holding on, came closer and hugged the both of you at the same time.

"Of course she gives her permission. You are so adorable couple that who could be against you!" Your mom said and let go of both of you.

Then your dad walked in and went to stand next to your mom. He said "Mommy sounds so happy that there's no possibilities for me to unhear it. What makes you all smile like that?" And he looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook answered "Your wife is just happy of that Y/n and I are couple now." He said it with bit shyness in his voice, but as he noticed that your dad was smiling, he relaxed and smiled also.

Your dad said while smiling "Well, take good care of my only child then. And remember, if anything bad happens to her..."

"Daad!" You interupted.

"I was just joking! I know Jungkook will take good care of you." Your dad said and laughed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"What do you want to do today Jungkook?" You asked from your boyfriend who is sitting on your bed with you. He had stayed at your home for couple days now, and tomorrow he will return back to his clan since then is the full moon. It's already the second day and Jungkook has been frustrated and nervous because he hasn't been able to hunt or be in his wolf form even though it's already the time close to full moon.

"You know very well what I want." He said while biting his lip.

Y/n: Hunt... What's so big deal with it?
Jungkook: I haven't hunted for days! I've just eaten some humen's food, I need some raw meet too! Especially now when it's close to full moon, I should be spending time with my clan and hunt and do wolf stuff. But I'm inside a room and feels like I'm a dog.
Y/n: You sound like a grumpy lady on her period. Hih.
Jungkook: Grr.
Y/n: Okay, I'm sorry. Should we go out for a walk then?
Jungkook: If I can transform, then.
Y/n: You know you can't. Is there any place which doesn't belong in your territory, and isn't full off people?
Jungkook: Well yes, but that area belongs to the birds.
Y/n: *sighs* You mean guardians.
Jungkook: Birds. They are birds.
Y/n: Nevermind. Shall we go at least for a walk? It could help.
Jungkook: I hope so...

*in a park near by*

"I see no one, can I transform now?" Jungkook asked and as you didn't want to give him the permission, he started doing aegyo.

"Aaaws, fine! That's too cute! But I won't be the responsible one with this." You gave up and he ran behind some woods and transformed.

Soon you saw the same giant wolf in front of you. Jungkook started to play on the ground like a puppy and you decided to search a branch for him. This time, a big branch. As you finally found one, Jungkook was already ready for the game and you threw the branch with all your power to make it move even a bit, it was so big.

You heard Jungkook running after the branch and back to you. Now, Jungkook is holding the branch in his mouth and handing it to you for you to throw it again.

"Um... Jungkook... could you just drop it? I'm still bit uncomfortable with your theet. I know you won't bite or hurt me but..."

Jungkook nodded and dropped the branch. It hit hard on your feet and you yelled "Aah!" and went to sit down. In Jungkook's green eyes, you saw a flash of worry. He backed off and transformed. As soon as he got to his human form he said "I'm sorry jagi! I wasn't meant to drop it on you. Can you stand or walk?" You just smiled forgivingly to him and got up.

"I'm fine, thank you. And I think I can walk. There just will be a huge bruise."

Jungkook smiled a reliefed smile and kissed your cheek.

"Aren't you going to trans-"

"No. Here's other people also." Jungkook answered fast.

You saw no one but trusted in his senses and started to head back to your home.

"One more day, then you are free to go back to your clan." You said to make him happier.

"You're right. One more day..." Jungkook said and interwined your fingers.

____________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for not updating in a while. I've been bit busy, and right now I'm on my way to Tallinn so... don't expect that the next chapter will come soon.

~Iiris