Chapter 26

Gosh, I feel like I'm in one of those teen tv shows with drama everyday. And I'm the main character.

I immediately want to text Quinn and ask her for help, but I think she has done enough. She has been helping me with every problem I've had. Ever since I came to this school, she has been providing advice. She needs a break.

Instead of texting Quinn, I text my unappreciated friends.

Me: Skype chat. Now.

I head over to the Skype app and wait for their red lights to turn green. One...two...three.

"Hey!" I greet them as I wave. Kurt is the first one to greet me back while he is designing his very own scrapbook of his best fashion looks.

"Rachel! We miss you!" Tina replies, waving. I notice her stutter has gone away, I guess I missed a lot.

"Rachel!" Mercedes yells as she tries to hug the computer screen. I laugh at her humorous actions and remember why I needed to talk to them.

"Girls, I need help. I'm having a rough time right now," I start. They all turn their attention to me.

As I explain my issue, all three of them nod their heads and chime in some times. Their facial expressions tell me everything.

"That Sydney girl is going down!" Kurt yells, snapping his fingers.

"Tell me about it! Do you really think Finn would be lying?" Tina asks. I want to believe he wouldn't do this to me, but I have to face reality.

"Can I talk to this Sydney girl? I got a few things I wanna say to her," Mercedes replies.

"Sorry Mercedes, but I should probably handle this on my own."

"Here's what I think: Sydney is just trying to get under your skin. She's obviously lying," Mercedes says.

"I agree," Kurt and Tina say in unison.

After another hour or so of talking to them, I finally decide to hang up and do some homework.

"I SAW what Sydney posted," Jesse tells me while I pull books out of my locker. I sigh, knowing he's one of hundreds.

"It must be hard. Since you're still not over him."

"It is. Finn said it was not what it looks like, but I don't know what to think," I reply.

"Finn and I had a little guy talk earlier. And I think he might be telling the truth..."

J E S S E ' S P .O . V .

When I walk inside of Finn's room, I smell axe everywhere.

"You do know there is such thing as Febreeze?" I ask sarcastically. He gets up from his desk chair, and his reaction is priceless. He looks scared out of his mind, like I was going to beat him up because he slept with my girlfriend.

"Listen Finn...I'm not mad at you. Well, I'm a little mad, but that's besides the point. Rachel's really upset about this whole Sydney thing. You think you could really prove you didn't mean to hurt her?" I question, hoping he's not too overwhelmed.

"Uh..sure! I don't know what I'll do, but I'm sure I'll find something!" Finn replies, sending me his famous half-grin.

"I really didn't want Sydney. She just...threw herself at me. One of her friends snagged a picture and boom, it's history. I would never ever do something that would hurt Rache," Finn says and I somehow know he's telling the truth.

A/N: Hello! Here's my update from the middle of the week. This weekend, I'll update both of my books, so you should go check my other book out, Runaway Boy. Have a great Friday!