Only The Start

A/N This is my first story so I hope you guys like it :) remember it's just a story I may make some things up fan FICTION guy ;)

CC's POV:

So me and and my girlfr- fiancé sorry are going to get married, but there's a problem. She has a condition that she can't have children. Yes it was hard on the both of us but we are going to adopt a child and we are both very excited!

Rachael's POV:

Apparently I have to make a video to put on the website for the orphanage. I go change into something I would wear outside of this god awful place. I go change into my Sleeping With Sirens shirt, black skinny jeans, loads too many bracelets to cover my scars, and my usual make up. They told me to act like I normally would so they saw the real me... 'Haha the REAL me! You must be joking no one knows the real me! Not even me' I thought to my self.

I started the camera. "Hi my name is Rachael. I really love music! I often listen to Black Veil Brides, Halestom, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Falling in Reverse, My Chemical Romance you know when they were still together... But anyway I'm getting off track. I love to play drums. My favorite drummer would have to be CC from Black Veil Brides" I got a huge stupid smile on my face, while thinking of his huge silly face he always makes. I know you know the one. "I'm in this stupid place because both my parents died of alcohol poisoning. And let's say I don't have any other relatives. I don't see why you would ever want a kid like me... Honestly, I'm a freak and have no friends I only have music... But if for some stupid reason you pick me... I guess I'd be the happiest person alive."