Waking the Demon

CC's POV:

We were going up to Rachael's room to meet her. Lauren and I are so excited. One of the custodians lead us to her room. She knocked on the door and opened it. Rachael was asleep in her bed. Her room had various posters hung with sticky tack. She had an iPod out on the counter with her bracelets, make up, and a small journal. I looked around taking in how this reminded me so much of myself when I was younger. She started to stir a bit and her eyes opened.

Rachael's POV:

I woke up but I didn't believe I was awake because I saw my idols in front of me. "Hi Rachael, I'm Lauren." she held out her hand and I took it. "Im CC" he came right in with a hug. "Why are you here" I finally managed to get out of my chest. "Well we we're trying to have a child for a while but it wasn't working out," Lauren started,"So we went to the baby clinic and they told me I couldn't have children. It was hard to take in but now were looking to adopt." my jaw dropped. "I'm so sorry to hear that, but that doesn't really answer my question why are you HERE? Like in my room asking to ME?" "We saw you're video" CC answered with a big smile on his face. "I still can't believe you're both here" I said quietly. They both smiled. "Hey how about we go to the mall and get to know each other?" CC offered. "Really?!" "Yea" "I have to grab my stuff!" I walked over to a small closet grabbed my coin purse, then I grabbed my phone. "Ready?" CC asked "yea!"

*at the mall*

CC went to go get some food while Lauren and I were in Hot Topic. I was looking around at stuff and we were talking about some bands I was into. "Yea I love Black Veil Brides!" "Yea I also heard on the video you play drums" "Yea apparently I am pretty good, but ever since I moved in that place they wouldn't let me keep my kit so I use a practice pad but it's not the same if you know what I mean." "CC could give you lessons if you ask. You know to refresh your memory." "That'd be awesome! I'm gonna check out this stuff ok?" "yea I'll go with you then we can meet up with CC."
I got some eyeliner, a Sleeping with Sirens pull over, and a pair of batman pj's. We walked to the food court and looked for CC. "There he is" I pointed out. We walked over and sat with him. "Rachael was telling me about how she used to have a drum kit but the orphanage wouldn't let her keep it" "Ahh I see," he started,"I say we just get you out of that place" "What do you mean?" "Rachael how would you like to come home with us?" CC asked. "Are you kidding?!" "Nope!" I must be dreaming this can't be happening. I give Lauren a hug because she is the closest one I can get to right now. "Thank You so much!"