Promises

Listen to "Not The one" by 3Oh!3 go!

CC's POV:

The only thing I want is for Rachael to be happy. I just don't want her getting hurt in the process. Yea I'm angry she could have gotten really hurt! I treat Rachael as if she were my own child you would do the same thing right?! "Rachael you know I only want what's best for you." I hugged her. "I know dad but you have to know I'm going to fall. I'll get back up I believe we all fall down sometimes. I'll make a comeback I've been thrown into trees I've fell racing her she's going to take care of me. It's a two way street. I take care of her she takes care of me she knows."Tori walks up to me and puts her head to my chest and rubbed lightly. "she's so smart" I laugh, "ok I'm sorry just promise be careful" "promise" we hooked our pinkie fingers together.

Rachael's POV:

"Hey Mckenzie I think we're gonna get going" I say hugging her. "Text me then Coma" "will do" I laughed at her nickname for me. "Wait I don't have you're you're number!" "you don't?" "nope new phone" "Nice Coma!" we exchanged our numbers and went on our ways.
*in car*
"Rachael you looked really amazing today with Tori I'm glad the farm isn't too far away" "Thanks and yea it a real bonus." "I thought it was cute how your friend called you Coma" CC laughed. "Yea she's the best" I laughed to myself. We pulled into the driveway and went inside. I took a quick shower and then threw on a BVB shirt and bat man pj pants. CC said we be watching movies downstairs with some of his friends

A/N I'll post more in a minuet have to do something quick!