Why?

A/N I've been REALLY caught up with my school work... :( I haven't had as much time now that I have joined the cross country team. I'm so sorry but I hope you like this chapter Ich liebe dich<3 I've also learned one pretty cool tips about my writing so I will also be using them... I hope it works out :/

If you could listen to 'Waiting For Superman - Daughtry' while reading this it would be great :)
(Recap)
(Coma's POV):

I was watching the video. I see the car come flying around the corner, Like I was told. But what happens next makes me angry, sad, and disappointed in humanity. The man who hit Lauren was my Brother...

"He was still supposed to be in jail though!" I exclaimed.
"Well he's back there now... I'm so sorry ... You have to keep watching the video." he quivered.

Next thing I know he gets out of his car and stabs her in the chest. I remember crying, but managed to continue watching the video. Watching this I could practically feel a stab in the chest.

"Why did you tell me she was poisoned?" I whisper.
"I knew you would not believe it and come here"
"I still would have came... I still would have been infuriated I barely got to spend time with her..." I stated as another tear rolled down my cheek.
"I'm sorry but it was an on the spot thing" he chuckled a bit.
"I dont know what to do know" CC said
"Dad..."

His eyes were red and puffy. I saw a tear fall gently off Ashley's cheek as well. I hugged them both.
"Thank you Dr. Kiem"

We all walked out to the car and headed back to the house.

"Listen I love you both so much I cant express that enough, but I think we all need a bit of a break from each other"Ashley began.
"We have been stuck together all summer" dad laughed.

Trying to process what was happening I couldn't understand, Is he breaking up with me? Did Dad want me out of the house? But most importantly why?

"Sweetheart?" Ashley questioned.
"What?"
"The band is going on tour with Bullet For my Valentine and I was wondering what you were going to do when that happens? And also this week you are going to stay home and relax away from the bvb guys alright?" He says sweetly.
"well me and Kz would hang together. And does one of 'the bvb guys' include you?"
"Yea sadly but were gonna get sick of each other if we don't."
"You're right"
"Ohh!" he pipes up "I have a surprise after this week!"
"What is it?"
"It's a surprise silly I can't tell you." he poked my nose.
"Oh my god you guys are so cute I want to throw up" CC says.
I glare at CC, "Do I get a break from him too?"

We all laugh, I'll take that as a no.

"Shit you guys have to hurry to your meet and greets!" I said frantically.

They looked scared and I jumped out of the car with Ashley.

"I'll meet you there" Ash yelled as cc pulled out of the drive way giving him a thumbs up.
"I'll miss you" Ashley said kissing me.
"We'll get sick of each other he says." we kiss again.
"Oh shut up if only you knew what I meant" he laughs and gets in the car. With the window rolled down he yells "I love you!"

I smile as I make my way back into a painfully quiet house. I start to think it was my fault for what happened to mom because of my brother
I look at my scars that have nearly faded
the terrible ideas start flooding my head...