Truly Home

CC's POV:

I took Rachael to the car I was so tired I almost fell over carrying her. Lauren drove us home. I started drifting into a dream...

*** "Jake..." I looked around to see if anyone was there, "He can't do this!" "CC you know this was going to happen sooner or later" he said calmly. "I didn't want it to happen so fast. She was so young why didn't she tell me" I started crying. Jake took me in a hug, and I just cried and cried. "CC it's time to let her go. She's not going to make it" full of anger and rage "BUT I LOVE HER TOO MUCH SHE CAN'T GO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" "But it is and it's time to let go..."****

"CC LETS GO!" Lauren was yelling it was just a dream I still had her. 'Everything was going to be fine. It was just a dream.' I just keep telling my self over and over.

Rachael's POV:

I wake up and I'm not in my room. All my posters are in a pile on the floor. All my cloths are in a dresser. There is a note on the dresser...

"Rachael,

Welcome home sweetheart! We decided to let you sleep. We'll be downstairs if you need anything! Feel free to walk around your new home :)

CC & Lauren<3"

I couldn't believe this all in one day my life has taken a 180 and in the best way possible! Rachael Lyric Coma. This is amazing. I opened up my bedroom door and he'd down the steps. It's an ordinary house two stories, a basement, absolutely gorgeous view. I still couldn't believe it. I see CC in the kitchen. "Hey kiddo! What do you think?!" "it's more amazing than I could ever imagine!" I say once again looking out the window. "Like the view huh?" "Oh Yea. Do you know what time it is?" "yea it's about 6:30 " "thanks! Hey you ok you look a bit like... Jittery." "Yea I had a nightmare earlier but its alright" he gave me a smile. "Alright I'm going to go back to my room and hang up my posters I'll let you know if I get lost!" I give him a hug and head back up the steps.

Ok order or random. I'll make all the same bands together but all over I guess I start with a smaller wall and hang up Falling in Reverse. Next Asking Alexandria, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, This Wild Life, Black Veil Brides (You bet I'm hanging them up!), Bullet For My Valentine, Breaking Benjamin, My Chemical Romance, Motionless in White, Marilyn Manson, and a whole bunch of others. I put on my music and Black Veil Bride's Done For You came on. "Welcome Home Tonight " is where I lost. I started crying happy tears and it was nice to know there was somewhere I was accepted.