Planning...

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated... I have updated a bit on my other story. So quickly this story is coming to a close. I know I said that before but I'm thinking there's going to be about maybe 5-10 more chapters... Now for what you have been waiting for----

Ashley's POV:

I look over to Rachael who is still asleep in my arms. I stroked her hair lightly as she woke up.

Morning she says obviously still half asleep

Did you know you are the most adorable thing when you sleep. I say giving her a light kiss on the cheek.

Thanks Ashley she says putting her head back down on the pillow.

I decided to head downstairs to make us some breakfast. As I walk down the small hall to the steps I hear something coming from the other room. I knock on the door lightly.

CC are you alright? I whispered not wanting Rachael to get worried.

Y-Yea I'm g-good

I open the door and close it behind me. I see CC sitting on the bed with him hugging his blanket with his face buried in his pillow.

Dude what's up?

I-I miss her so much... I didn't g-get to say goodbye

I know you do, but she wouldn't want you to be upset. She would want you to pick up your head. Listen I need you Rachael needs you the guys need you the fans need you. We love you man. I'm going to make breakfast come down when you're ready.

I could tell he needed some time alone.

I saw Rachael was already making pancakes. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms aroundher waist. I know what you're thinking Ashley being all sweet with a girl. Well I really care about her and if you don't like that you can leave. I'm getting pretty serious with her we've been dating for almost nine months now... let's just say I went ring shopping...........