Reunited

Rachael's POV:

It's been a few months and Lauren and CC told me to start calling them mom and dad. It's makes me feel so happy that I'm accepted somewhere. CC and Lauren took me to the horse farm I used to ride at. I was so happy to hear the horse I used to own was still here. the owner said I could ride her. It's been a while but I wen the pasture "TORI! *whistle*" she came galloping down the field. It all seemed to be going in slow motion like running to see an old friend. Her long white tail flowed in the wind. It was all silent I threw my arms around her neck she nuzzled her nose on my back."I promised I'd come back" I whispered to her. She always would love when I talked to her. She actually would "talk" with me some times. She didn't have a lead but she followed me up to her stall. CC and Lauren were talking because they couldn't believe what just happened. "Rachael..."Lauren stared,"That was... The most beautiful thing I have ever seen" "we used to do that all the time" I said quietly on the verge of tears. "she just followed you up without a lead rope" CC said astonished. I didn't know what to say so I started to get the tack and stuff for her.
I was a bit rusty I remembered the basics, heels down toes up, shorting my reins, two point, and after ten. Minuets I was back on top of the world like I used to be. I started with a small x-rail to get my jumping form back. Cc would raise the jumps for me. I felt free for the first time in a while. The jump was two feet high, " are you sure you want me to raise it higher?" "Yea dad I've jumped 3' 5" before I know she can" he smiled. After I was done in the round pen I went to run out in the field."I'll be right back guys!" I spun Tori around and she knew exactly what to do.

Christian Coma Adopted Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें