My Dreams

Ashley's POV:

Will you move in with me?
I thought there were people living in your house right now?
I lied

I smiled seeing her eyes so bright with excitement. She put her arms around me and I spun around. She held me tighter and I can't help but smile when she's around me, in my arms, I feel so at home with her.

Come on I have a surprise!

Coma's POV:

I had no idea where we were going but as long as I'm with Ashley I feel safe. We headed down the street and pulled into a drive way I didn't recognize. Ashley came around and walked me up to the house. I put my hand on the knob and looked up at Ashley. He nodded his head. I opened the door. Jake Jinxx CC and Andy were inside waiting for us.

WELCOME HOME YOU PURDY KIDS! They yelled

I turned to Ashley and dug my face into his neck as he hugged me back. I wanted to cry of happiness.

I love you so much. I whispered to him.
I love you too.

I hear the guys start to play Ashley by Escape The Fate.

Rachael? I have something else for you. He said getting on his knee.
Rachael from the moment I saw you I thought you were the most beautiful girl on the planet. We spent all of Warped Tour then I spent a week with out you. I never want to go through that ever again so please, will you marry me?

I had tears streaming down my face all I could do was nod.

SHE'S A PURDY GIRL!!!

Ashley slips the ring on my finger and holds me in his arms and we stay like that for a good while.

After a while the guys went home and it was just Ashley and I in our house. Dad had Jinxx Jake and Andy move my things into the house. I made sure to thank them before I left.

I... I just can't believe all this happened today... I'm so happy and tired it's unbelievable.
Come on sweetheart lets go to bed.

He led me down the hall into the room that had both of our things neatly put away and I smiled as he pulled me close to him under the blankets that smelled like him. I went to sleep with sweet dreams of my fiancé.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Woah that escalated quickly 0.o