One Addition

Mckenzie's POV:

I was talking with Andy and he is really sweet! I really like him I don't know if he likes me back though I am 19. "Hey Mckenzie?" "Yea Andy?" I smile warmly to him. "um so for this warped tour thing we are each allowed to bring one person with and I was wondering if you wanted to come on tour with me? Us I meant us!" "I'd love to Andy!" I hugged him tight but he wouldn't let go. "What are you doing?" "this!" he said lifting me over his shoulder and started running around he room. "Aww you guys would be so cute together!" Coma says. "I could say the same thing about you and Ash" Andy said. She turned bright pink. Ash hugged her. I could see a big smile on Coma's face. Jake, CC, and Jinxx came in. "Awww it's a little love feat in here!" Jake said said. "First Coma and Ashley now Mckenzie and Andy what's next Jinxx and Jake?" "Andy I'm Really dizzy" he set me on the couch and lied next to me."better?" "Still dizzy but better."

Andy's POV:

Coma denies it whenever some one asks her if she likes Ashley, but oucan see in her eyes that she really likes him. Ashley told me he has really fallen for herbut was waiting for after her birth day. As or myself I like Mckenzie a lot. She's pretty, funny, and just flat out amazing! "I'm sorry I made you dizzy beautiful. " "what?" "I said I'm sorry I made you dizzy" "no what did you call me?" "beautiful" "why did you say that?" "because you are. In every single way" she turned away but I pulled her back. "I hope you feel better" I kissed her forehead.

*on tour bus*
Rachael's POV:

I had my birth Day I was so excited! I got some drum lessons from CC and bass lessons with Ashley. Oh god it was great! Now we're on tour to some where in California. Mckenzie and Andy are dating now! I'm so happy for them. Andy told me Ashley really likes me. That made me really happy. Currently CC Jake and Jinxx are asleep. Andy and Mckenzie are watching movies while Ash and I are on the floor of the living room area playing COD, and I'm kicking his ass! "You bitch! You screen looked me!" "Calm down Pur-THAT DICK! He stole my kill" "'calm down Purdy' says you" he mimics in a girly voice. "oh shut it" "you first" "fine I will" I didn't speak a word the rest of the game.

Ashley's POV:

She didn't say another word. After the game she started to walk back to the bunks. "Coma wait!" she shook her head. "you can talk now. Please for me?" she shook her head again. "what if I do this?" I slowly leaned in and our lips collided. It was prefect her soft lips moved with mine. *flash* "JAKE!!" she yelled. My phone buzzed with a twitter notification,'@/AshleyPurdy & @/nybor000 seem to be really hitting it off ;) (Picture here)-@/jakepittsbvb ' "jake you are going to get it!" I shout but they were gone Rachael tackled him and he can't move. "Ash get your girlfriend off me" she growled. I laughed "nahh I think you're good there." I sit on the floor next to Rachael and pull her waist so she is in my lap. Jake runs out yelling,"IM FREE!" well I should break the silence before it gets awkward. "so about that whole girlfriend thing..."