New Friends

Ashley's POV:

I held her through the movie. It was super scary! I won't be sleeping tonight that's for sure. The movie ended and I checked my phone while Rachael went to the bathroom. I had a text from CC"Listen she really likes you don't hurt her ok?" "I promise this is different :) she's special" I send back to him. It was true I felt different about her she was truly... Love her. There I said it. Mr. Player loves a girl. Yep I'm proud to say it too. She came back and we headed back to the bus. She poked my cheek. "what?" "no nothing" she giggles. She's too cute. "Do you want a piggy back ride?" "Yes! Who do you think I am?" I laugh and she gets on my back. "You smell good" she states. "thanks? I guess ha!" Run into Kellin on the way back to busses."Oh My Purdy that's Kellin Quinn!" she whispers. "Did you just say oh my Purdy?" "Well yea cuz you're a god" she laughs. "You're such a weirdo. Lets go say hey to Kellin. KELLIN!" "No Ash I'm going to fangirl!" "Oh god did I hear he word fangirl?" Kellin says. "yea miss tough girl over hear fangirls over you" "ASHLEY!" Kellin laughs."So Mr. Purdy here has a girlfriend?" "Yes he does" Rachael answers getting off my back."A very sexy girlfriend" "Also you're best friend's daughter so watch Purdy." she scolds. "Sorry Mom" I walk on the bus while she talks with Kellin I see her jump up and down a lot. She is such a fangirl. I laugh to myself.

A/N sorry it's short guys but I will post later!!