Only Searching

A/N these will be short chapters but I will try to post as much as I can :)

CC's POV:

I found an orphanage near where Lauren and I live. So we're on the website looking through the pictures of all the children. It kind of sickens me to see all these kids with out homes. "CC look they have videos of some of the kids" it went o most recently posted and I immediately saw a girl. I clicked on the video.

It started playing,"Hi I'm Rachael..." she was a beautiful young girl and seemed like she would fit right in. Plus he had a good taste in drummers! I old teach her so much! Oh crap I'm already thinking about what we could do and I haven't even met her. I looked at Lauren. "I want to meet this girl!" she said with a big smile on her face. "Let's go then!"

*skip the boring car drive*

Lauren gets out of the car with me and we walk into the big building. "Hi we'd like to think about adopting" I said to the secretary. She smiled "I'll have you fill out some papers and we can talk"
"Baby if you I'll out the papers I'll ask her about Rachael, ok?" "Sounds great!"

"So have you been on our website?" she asks politely. Actually yes and there was a girl we would like to meet" "Ahh yes and who would that be?" "do you think we ould meet Rachael" "Yes that could certainly be arranged!"