Surprise!

Coma's POV:

I wake up as everyone is jumping all over me.

What the hell?!? I scream

Everyone was silent. I grab my phone and check the time.

8:30... you idiots I pull my covers over my face and they go back talking but quieter this time.

I don't pay attention to what they're saying. I only focus on going to fall back to sleep. I can't. My mind keeps wandering. Thoughts and thoughts and more thoughts. I begin to get frustrated with myself. I slam my fists on to the hard ground and get up and walk out of the tent. I can hear them saying things as I walk away, but Mike follows me out.

Coma!? What happened?

Nothing Mike I just can't get back to sleep, and I'm getting angry with myself because I can't sleep. I say without looking back at him.

Would you wait up? you walk so fast!

I'm sorry I just need... some... time to think.

I stop and sit on the ground. Mike sits next to me.

Darling, are you telling me everything that's wrong?

Well, I just really miss Ash... We've been together all summer and today was the first day I haven't been with him. I sigh heavily.

I know how that goes, but it was a good idea to get some friends with you.

Yea your right. I just miss him so much.

Mike puts his arm around me.

You'll be alright kiddo. We can all relate to what you're going through. You're not alone.

I give Mike a hug, thank him, and head over to see Tori.

I pull out my phone and take a picture of her and post it to Instagram. I can't wait till Friday and it's only Tursday.

Ashley 's POV:

We've done a few Hot Topic signings and the fans are amazing. I have heard so many stories. Now we're back in another hotel and to pass the time I'm reading a few letters the fans gave us.

The guys are in the lobby getting ready to head to the next city. I want to call Coma but I don't want to bother her. Plus on her IG she was with Tori, and Kz and the PTV guys are with her. She doesn't need me right now.

We car pull to the next hotel that we will be staying at for the rest of the week. It's late and I have to share a bed with CC.

Hey CC?

Yea Ashley?

I-I wanted to- you know what... never mind.

If you need anything let he know. he laughs. So how are things with you and Rachael?

Uh- I miss her so much. I hate being away from her, but I shouldn't talk you just lost Lauren...

Yea, but she wouldn't want me to mourn. She would want me to remember the good times I've had with her. He said quietly

I decide to ask CC what I wanted to before.

Ok so CC how would you feel if I asked Rachael to move in with me? I say it really fast and it looks like he could just barely make out what I was trying to say.

I think you should. In fact if you want to stay with me for a few weeks untill you find a house that would be fine.

Really?!?

Yea anything for you guys.

Thank you so much CC!

If you have your stuff you can start staying with us whenever.

I love you man!

Lets not make this weird...

We talk for a bit more abot random stuff then go to sleep.

I can't wait to see her again.