Going Again?

CC's POV:

We were heading up on stage we all stood in a line in front of the stage. "How are we tonight California!?!" Andy yells the crowd screams. "You all remember Christian's daughter Coma, right?" "more screams and a few boos. "Well Ashley wasn't feeling well but Coma here has been getting lessons from Purdy. So are we ready for a fucking amazing time!" I run back to my kit. I told Andy we wouldn't play Done For You just because Coma gets emotional during that song, and I know secretly I wouldn't make it through that song...

Ashley's POV:

Kz and I are a the MERCH tent. I take a glance back to watch Coma for a bit and sign a few autographs. She's doing perfectly just like I thought I would. She looks good in war paint but prettier without it. She is so beautiful. She is so perfect. And the best part is she is mine. She should sing with Andy some time. Maybe we will make a YouTube video.

Andy's POV:

CC seems really out of it today and this morning it looked like he was crying. But why would he be crying. I can't let this bother me now we play our last song Knives and Pens. I couldn't remover the words I looked at Rachael worried. "What's wrong" she mouthed. "I can't remember the words!" I yell over to her. I bring her to my mic. "Sing" I say. She does. And it is the most amazing thing I have ever heard I stand in awe. I know Ashley and CC said she could sing but this is... Outstanding! My mouth gapes open.

Coma's POV:

I think Andy said he couldn't remember the lyrics to Knives and Pens. I hope he is feeling ok. I got really nervous but sang anyway. I saw Ash an Kz running up to the stage. They stand there until the end of the song. "I'm so sorry I just couldn't remember the lyrics to this song I don't know what happened" Andy explained to the crowd. I heard some one "THIS GIRL IS FAMOUS FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS!" I'm assuming they meant being CC's daughter and all.
I ran to Ashley and hugged him. "Did you have fun?" "Fun? It was AMAZING!" "Well there are a hole bunch of other people who though you were amazing!" "Like who!?" "Well PTV SWS and FIR actually made it for the tour. Anyway they were watching over there" he pointed the other side of the stage. They were all walking this way. "RACHAEL!" mike yelled. I almost wanted to cry. I hugged the guys fromPTV. "Rachael that was amazing!" Vic was telling me. "Thank you really that means so much" Tony introduced me to the guys from SWS. But I knew Kellin already. Also the guys from FIR. "I thought you guys weren't going to be on this tour?" I tell Ronnie. "Uhh yea I made some bad decisions when Chrissy was pregnant." "It's ok people make mistakes" I tell him and hugged him. He looked like he needed it. We were all over by the busses and we sat in a circle on the ground Chris Motionless showed up. He seemed like a nice guy.
We all decided it would be a good idea to play truth or dare. "Coma Truth or dare?" Jake asked. "umm I'm going to be a loser and go with truth." "Aw no fun. Umm how many guy have you dated before Ashley." "one guy but he was a jackass. Ok Tony truth or dare?" "DARE!" I laugh "I dare you to kiss Vic!" "What no way!" Vic says. "if you don't you have to sit on that dog poop and if anyone asks you tell them you shit yourself" everyone was laughing except Tony and Vic. They looked at each other and sighed. They leaned but kept stopping and laughing. "Ok on three" Jamie said,"one... Two... Three!" they quick pecked and pulled away quickly. I got it on video and put it on twitter. Stuff like this went on all night. "Ashers I'm tired" I said laying on him. I hit my head on the pavement "Fuck" I whisper a bit. "You ok?" "Yea I'm good" I laugh at my stupidity. Ash and I walk on the bus and I got In my bunk followed by Ash. He put his Arms around me. "I love you so much" he said. "I love you too" I kiss him and put my head down.

CC's POV:

I couldn't find a time to tell Rachael about what happened with Lauren. We have tomorrow off we're on the road all day so I'll tell her then.