Tour Prep and Band Merch

*Three days later*
CC's POV:

Today we have practice to get our orders down for the record we will be doing. Rachael's gonna tag along with her friend Mckenzie because she's a fan. Ashley seems to really like Rachael. I think they would be really cute together. Ash keeps denying that he likes her. I asked Rachael what she thought of him. She said he seemed really nice. So we get Mckenzie and head to the studio. The guys are already there so we get started we record the drum parts.

Rachael's POV:

Mckenzie and I were talking for a while the Andy and Jake started asking her questions about her and horses and her life. Jinxx was on the phone with Sammi. So I started asking Ashley about basses. "well yea you really have to feel it in your soul. It has to come naturally." he sat be hind me and put his hands in mine. He placed my fingers in place "now strum the second and third strings" I did it and it sounded amazing. "see you got it" I smiled he rested his head on my shoulder. I didn't really know what to do so we just stayed like that for a while."Ash you're up" he stood up and I handed him his bass. "thanks" "yep" I couldn't shake how safe I feel with him. I also can't believe how much has changed in a month. "Coma?" there was a hand in front of my face "what?" Jinxx smirked. "What!?" I asked again. "you like Ash don't you" "no way dude!" "oh yea then what were you thinking about?" "a-About how much everything has changed in a month. How I have a home now, great parents that care for me, I have the most amazing friends anyone could ever ask for, and I have my horse back." I go back into a daze. "Yo Coma!" Jinxx shouted "sorry I'm just really out of it" "Yea seems like it you're caught up in Purdy Land" "ye-Wait What?" "Ha! You admitted it! You like Purdy!" he got up and dance around. "Jinxx what in the world of hell are you doing?" Andy asked. I looked at Jinxx with pleading eyes. He sighed "I dont know a grown man can't dance around like a three year old every once and a while?" he said sitting down with me "thank you" I whispered. "I know I won't tell anyone. How old are you?" "I'm 17 but my birthday Is next week" "Ahh yes Ash is 20 I believe you two are only two years apart so that normal" I felt really awkward. "feel Awkward yet?" he asked "oh yea" "sorry" he laughed. "so what's Warped Tour like?" "um well it's an outside thing so make sure you have water, and sun screen" "Jinxx you're up" Ash said walking back over. He sat next to me again. "Hello Mr. Purdy" "hey Coma" he smiled. "So I was just asking Jinxx what happens a warped tour? Like I know there are different stages and stuff " "I know what you mean," he started,"we will have a MERCH tent we will be signing stuff but you can go and watch the other bands there." "who's all going to be there?" "um falling in reverse won't be there because Ronnie needs to be with his daughter. But Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Escape The Fate, Asking Alexandria, A Day to Remember, there will be a hole bunch of others there trust me!" "awesome!"
All the guys did there recordings Andy looks like he really likes Mckenzie. Maybe they'll stop teasing Ash and I