What Does This Make Us?

Coma's POV:

"Now about that girlfriend thing..." he started. My heart started beating insanely fast. "I was hoping you might want to go on a date sometime, you know when we're not on stage" "Yea Purdy. We could totally have a date while you're playing a set." I say sarcastically. "Seriously would you want to go see a movie tomorrow" "that'd would be fun" I smile. He kisses my cheek and walks off. I scream mentally and look at Mckenzie Andy Jinxx Jake and CC. "She's a Purdy Girl!" Andy shouts. "Shut it Biersack!""Aww my little girl is going on a date with Ashley!" CC says. I walked off to the bunk area and went to bed. At about 7:30 Ashley woke me up,"hey cutie" I rolled over to face away from him but he climbed in with me."ugh what?" "were getting food" I turned to look at him. He smiled at me and took my hand in his."I don't wanna get up" I say burring my face in his chest. "I know but we have to or I can carry you." he offered. "will you?" "come here" I scooted over after he got out of the bunk. He picked me up bridal style and took me into the KFC. Everyone were in two different booths eating. Ash set me down next to CC and sat across from me. "you hungry"CC asks. I nod my head "you tired?" I nod my head again and rested my head on CC. He chuckled a bit and went back to eating. I ate a little but was too tired to eat. "Do you won't to go back to the bus?"Ashley asked. "yea" he picked me up again And took me back to my bunk but got in with me. He put his arms around me. I fell sleep in his arms.
**next day**
"Hey babe wake up breakfast" Ashley said kissing my nose."Stop" I say giggling. "then get up" he kissed my nose again "Now I don't want to get up" he laughed "Come on get up" he pulls my hand. "fine" we head into the kitchen area and Jinxx had made pancakes. "thank you Jinxxy" I say. "Jinxxy?" he asks. "well yea Am I not allowed to call you Jinxxy?" "no you're not allowed to call me Jinxxy" everyone laughs.