It's Lauren

A/N this is chapter 21 guys! You have got me to +350 reads! I really can't believe it :D Thank You! <3

It may seem corny but listen to Beside You by 5 Seconds of Summer. Trust me it's great with chapter! GO!

Coma's POV:

Everyone was eating breakfast except dad. "Dad you feeling ok?" he took my hand and lead me into he other room. He was walking slouched over and very slowly. "Dad" "No Rachael I have to tell you something..." uh oh. He started crying. "It's ok dad tell me what happened." "I-It's Lauren" uh oh. "What about Lauren?" "Sh-she got I-in a c-car crash" he went to the floor,"she might n-not make..." he couldn't bring himself to say what he wanted to but I knew what he meant. I couldn't help it we were both on the floor crying. Sobbing. Only the two of us. I never felt so alone next to someone before. I was shaking. Breathing heavy. Trying to block out everyone else I stood up. Still sobbing. CC stood up and followed close behind me. "Rachael! CC!" we didn't say anything. I walked passed everyone and went to the bus driver."I need to walk for a little bit." "Alright I'll pull over at this park ok?" "Thank you" Ashley was trying get me to talk to him but I would just walk past him as if no one was there."Rachael!" he was getting angry I got off the bus it was about 9:39 probably closer to 10. I looked at the park there were trails it was a small park but had a kids area. I looked back and Ashley started running after me. I started running away from him. I took track in middle school and had a 6 minuet mile.

I got way from Ash but I decided to stop running I sat down by a big oak tree it was withered and hollow. The leaves were dead but it was still alive. I leaned on the tree and looked up I saw a two birds, one was dark blue and smaller and the other was black and slightly larger, they were carrying another bird, A deep purple bird. The purple was about the size of the black bird, and didn't look too well.I felt like I should help the birds but yet I felt this was a battle they should face on their own.

Yes I'm talking about helping birds. Yes I am talking about the birds being able to help themselves. But yet I felt a twinge of guilt for not helping them.

"There you are" it was CC. I didn't want to face Ashley like this.

CC's POV:

I found Rachael under a dead oak tree. Her makeup was smeared all over her face. Her shirt was soaked. "Ashley wants to talk to you" she backed up and put her back to the tree. Ashley came around the corner and she ran. I tried to grab her but a dark blue bird flew in front of my face. It was a carrier bird. It said

'She wants to be left alone. Let her run till she can run no more.'

But ash was already after her again.