Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

Kinsley's POV:

It was still dark out when I woke up and a couple minutes later realized I was not going to fall asleep any time soon. I hate when that happens. I sighed and got out of bed and opened the dresser on the foot of the bed where I kept some clothes. It was empty. Shoot. I must've forgotten to put the clothes back when I took them home to be washed.

I slowly crept over to the door linking Jayce's and I's rooms and as quietly as I can sneaked past Jayce's sleeping form and went to his closet. I grabbed a boxer, his smallest white shirt, and a pair of black joggers. Yes, they are still in style even in 4055. Afterwards I crept into his bathroom and took some shampoo, soap, and a wash rag. I could probably get some towels from the linen closet in the hallway.

After I got the towels, I jumped into the bathroom to get a shower. The water felt nice. When I was finished I got out, dried myself, and got dressed. The clothes were huge on me but hey beggars can't be choosers.

I got out of the bathroom only to be faced with Jayce.

"So it seems you took some of my clothes and bathroom supplies," he smirked at me.

I smirked back earning me a genuine smile from him, "I needed them. It seems I forgot to bring extra clothes here," I explained.

"Okay, but I require payment," he said crossing his arms looking suddenly very serious.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Oh I won't say...yet but I will collect," he gave me a look that made me squirm. What the heck!?!? What's going on here? Everything's been going fine between us until recently and honestly I just want everything back to normal.

Jayce walked closer to me giving me a look that was identical to the one he gave me yesterday at the bathroom at the club. I felt something in me stir. Uh oh. Although I didn't know what it was but I knew it was going to change Jayce's and I's whole dynamic. The air around the room was so tense you can cut it with a knife. Slowly I retreated back to the safety of my room, well it's Jayce's room but you get it, and quickly shut the door.

Jayce's POV:

God what is wrong with me! I'm coming in too strong. I'm probably scaring the heck out of Kinsley but I couldn't help it. When she walked out of the bathroom in my clothes with my signature scent it made me go crazy. I was just so crazy about her. Wow I sound like a house school drama girl.

I wiped my hand over my face and entered the bathroom. I splashed some water on my face and looked at my reflection on the bathroom mirror. Aww man! I had that puppy love look written all over my face. No wonder Kinsley retreated.

I could slowly feel our relationship changing and if I'm not careful I could lose Kinsley. I would rather be tortured and die before that happens. Have I mentioned that she means the world to me? I know probably like a million times already. Why can't anything worthwhile be sometimes easy?

I got out of the bathroom and knocked on Kinsley's door, "Hey Kins, want go and visit my parents I'm sure they'd have breakfast ready."

"You kidding me Imma get myself a helping heaping pile of your Mom's famous pancakes! Let's go already!"

She ran out of the room, grabbed one of my jackets and bee lined for the door. I smiled and shook my head she was so damn adorable sometimes. I grabbed my keys and got into my car with an over eager Kinsley at the passenger seat. I hope my mom made enough pancakes to feed an army because Kinsley Nichols is coming. 

_______________________________________________________

Ahhh!! Something's about to go down!! I'll torture you a little though and make you wait 😜 Please vote and comment. I would truly love it if you do.

BTW the picture shows the outfit she's wearing the person is definitely not her.