Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

Raymond's POV:

I sat calmly across the man everybody has credited to be the expert tracker. Boy were they wrong. He may look big and tough but I can see in his pitiful eyes that he was intimidated by me. He should be after all I'm holding a knife in one hand and a gun in the other.

"So Mr. Bones, I set you on a mission to track down my daughter's whereabouts. I know where she goes because of the tracker on her but I don't what happens where she goes. That is where you come in," I walked around the room not talking just to add tension in the air for him.

"Your job is to describe what happens, where, and when. But today you decided to stray off from your duty and take matters into your hands. You deliberately disobeyed by orders and do you know what happens to people who goes against me?"

"N-n-no sir," he stuttered back. It was pathetic.  

"Well since you don't have any sense to listen and obey to your orders why bother having ears to listen with," with that I lopped of his left ear. I gave the man some credit he didn't scream he only allowed out a moaned. Even then it was barely audible.

I held the gun at his head, "next time you decide to use my daughter as target range trust me I'm not going to be so lenient. Got it?"

"Yes sir," he hissed out in pain.

"Good, now clean this mess up. You got your blood all over my office."

________________________________________________________________

I wanted you guys to get a sense of Kinsley's father. Don't you just love to hate him 😒