"Just Friends"

Sammy "Just Friends"

Sam's p.o.v

Group chat:

Derek: You guys Y/n is at the hospital.

Me: what hospital?

Hayes: has anyone notified Cam?

Derek: he was with us. He is still with us.

Nate: what happened to my parter in crime?

Swazz: where y'all at?

Me: Where tf y'all at?

Derek: White Memorial Hospital.

Johnson: the one she usually attends to?

Gilinksy: oh my .

Cam: yeah. Guys, she's fine... She'll just stay in for a while.

Derek: they want to make sure.

Dillon: why is she in the hospital?

Cam: she had trouble breathing.

Hospital
We're all at the hospital and we're waiting on Y/n to come out. She's just getting her things to leave.

"Are you alright?" I rush to her.

"Yea Sam. I'm fine" she assures.

"Has anyone informed Dom?" She asks.

"Yea. He was going to fly back but we assured him everything is fine." Derek says.

"He's calling. Shush guys" Y/n says with a big smile. Dom is one lucky mother asshole.

Y/n p.o.v
"Hey babe" I say into the phone.

"Hey baby. I'll be in LA in some hours to check on you. Are you feeling better?" He asks.

"Yeah. I'm better, I just have to rest, the doctor said its cause of the flue. So I won't be working out this week and I'll have two weeks of rest." I say.

"That's good. You need your rest. Also I'm about to board the plane. I'll see you in some hours. Take care, I love you Y/n Dallas." Dom says.

"Take care, I love you Dominic DeAngelis" she says.

Y/n & Cam's home
I help Y/n get off the car and take her to her room. Since she needs to rest.

"Do you need anything?" I ask.

"No, thank you!" She replies.

"Are you sure?" I ask again.

"Wait yeah. I need my medicines. Can you please bring me them, I'm pretty sure Cam is already here with them." She says.

Down stairs

"Cam? Where did you leave the medicine?" I ask.

"Cam left, but he left it in the white cabinet" Derek enters the kitchen.

"Thank you. Y/n needs to take her medicine" I say.

"You really care about her, don't you?" Derek asks.

"Of course I do Derek. She's Cam's little sister. -" I start.

"-Don't give me that bull! We both know you see her as much more than that" Derek says.

"I do but she's in love with Dom." I state the obvious.

"Are you kidding me? How blind are you Sam?" Derek says.

"As long as she's happy I'm happy! It doesn't matter if it's not with me--wait what?" I ask.

"You should talk to her." is all Derek says. I just make my way upstairs to give Y/n her medicine.

"Y/n I got your medicine" I say entering the room. She took her medicine and was just observing me.

"What's up?" I ask laying down on her bed.

"I heard the whole conversation"she says. I nod my head.

"Dominic and I aren't dating. It was all to make you jealous. He's a really good friend of mine. He helped me cause he would see how mad I would get when all these girls were around you and touch you. So he thought it would be a good idea to make you jealous." She says.

"Okay yes I admit! I was super jealous when I would see his lips on yours! I was hoping one day it would be my lips on yours." I say.

"What are you waiting for?" She whispers.

"What? Right now?" I ask stupidly.

"Shut up and kiss me you fool" Y/n says pulling me from my neck to kiss me.

Words//626//
Sammy looking Cute as fuckien always. Pinche carbón.
Updated: May 28,2016