Just the current one|| D. Rupp

"Y/n you home?" Dillon asks once I enter.

"No it's a robbery put your hands up!" I say making my hands into a fake gun.

"Oh no." I hear Dillon say dramatically, I can actually imagine him putting his right hand over his forehead all dramatic and his left hand extended open, while his left leg was out a bit. Imagining this caused me to break out into fit laughter.

"Baby where is the Nutella?" I hear a squeaky voice. Ohh she's here. I make my way to the living room and see Dillon and his girlfriend Kassandra there.

"Hey." I smile.

"Hey babygirl." Dillon waves.

"Hey doll." She rolls her eyes at me.

"Dillon we ran out of Nutella." I say.

"Want me to go buy you some? Derek and Tez actually finished it." Dillon says.

"It's cool." I say.

"I want some baby." Kassandra says.

"Go buy yo own." Derek says.

"I'll be back babe." Dillon kisses her. "I'll be back baby girl." Dillon kisses my check.

"Take care papa." I say.

"Will do." He says.

"Where you come from?" I ask Derek.

"I live here?" Derek says more like a question.

"Are you two dating?" Kassandra asks.

"No, Derek is actually my cousin." I say.

"Really? Cause like you always on my mans dick and on Derek's." She says which causes my eyes to widen.

"What did you just say?" I ask.

"Clean your ears hunny, but I'll repeat myself for the mentally retarded people. You're always on my mans dick, and on Derek's dick." She says.

"Girl! Derek and I are related, Dillon and I go way back before you were even born. So boo bye!" I laugh.

"I mean now since I'm in the picture I'm get rid of the both of y'all." She smiles.

"You ain't getting rid of anyone." Derek laughs.

"Look poly pocket, you think you're the shit since you're currently with my best friend and since you guys have this title of boyfriend girlfriend. Since you're dating Dillon Rupp you think you're the grand thing, but news flash baby you're just his current girlfriend. He doesn't really like you, if I tell him to drop you chances are he probably will. I'm his best friend. I over rule you, doll." I smile at her.

"We'll see about that." She says rolling her eyes.

"Yeah let about that, doll." I say.

*

"Y/n? What did you tell Kass?" Dillon comes barging into my room.

"She said she would get rid of me and I told her not to lie to her self, that I'm the best friend and it will be hard to take my thrown." I say.

"What did she tell you?" He asks. I tell him everything she told me and everything that I said.

"You make me angry and so turned on." He says.

"You should end things with her, she's a total bitch." I say. Dillon wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck.

"You make me so sexually frustrated." Dillon says pushing me on my bed.

"End things with her." I push Dillon off.

"Right now?" Dillon asks.

"Yes. I mean if you really want some tonight." I say.

"I'm doing it." He says.

"Do it over text." I say. "Let me do it." I take his phone and text, 'I can't do this anymore, I'm sorry.' I jump on his lap and being kissing his lips and his neck.

"Now we can continue." I whisper biting his earlobe.

Words//564//
Once again sorry for the late updates. Don't forget to check out my other books and guys don't forget to also Vote, Comment and share. Thank you guys for all the love and all the support.
Updated: September 26, 2016