Shutting down rumors|| N. Maloley

"Hey guys Welcome back to my channel! Today I went to Twitter and asked y'all what you wanted to see and y'all said a Q&A, so I said okay tweet me questions and y'all did so let's start, shall we?" I say into the camera.

"Dandynana asks Y/n/n I heard your real name is Y/n, is this true? #Y/n/nQ&A" I read.

"Okay it's true Y/n is my real name." I shrug.

"MilkyPop asks do you like milk? #Y/n/nQ&A" I read. "My answer would have to be no, I don't know why I just never really liked milk, ever since I was kid." I smile awkwardly at the camera.

"BellyNelly ask is it true that you and Nate broke up? Please tell me this is a lie. #Y/n/nQ&A" I read. "Ugh, guys I've been meaning to tell you this, but uhm." I take a pause and breathe. "Guys we're still dating and we're stronger than ever. I'll even facetime and show you." I smirks. I call Nate.

"Hey babe." Nate picks up the call with a wide smile.

"Hi baby." I smile back at him.

"What's up babygirl?" He asks.

"Nothing, just the fans wanted to know if we're still together." I said. "Since I was doing a Q&A and yeah, they asked me if I'm still with you, and I obviously said yes. But huh babe we're still together?" I ask.

"Yes guys Y/n/n and I are still together and she's my number one." He says. I show him to the camera. "She's the best and the only one I want and have my eyes for, it took me a long time to get her to go on a date with me and then it took me a while to get her to be my girlfriend." He says.

"Aw babe aren't you the fuckien cutest." I say.

"That's all you baby, with your cute ass." He says.

"Babe I love you so much but right now I'm kind of in a video, and I have plans for later on but I'll call you after I'm done filming, alright?" I say.

"Alright baby girl." He says.

"Bye babe, I love you. Take care." I send him a kiss.

"Bye baby girl, I love you and take care so I can see your fine ass tomorrow." He says and hangs up.

"So with that guys I showed y'all that Nate and I are still together." I smile.

"MyJohn actually screenshoted this and sent time this and he wanted this to be in the video so NateMaloley asked Who's your sunshine?" I say.

"So many of you guys might know that I call my boyfriend my sunshine. And if haven't notice who my boyfriend is, it's Nate." I smile. "He's my sunshine." I smile widely.

"MollyMill asks Jolly ranchers or Swedish fish candy?" I read.

"I would have to go with Jolly ranchers since I've never had Swedish Fish." I say honestly.

"CheerY/n/n asks who did you meet first? Nate or Swazz #Y/n/nQ&A?" I read.

"Well I actually meet Nate and Swazz the same day, before I meet Nate and Swazz in person we would talk through message, FaceTime, and on social media and all that jazz. I don't know why I never mention nor Nate or Swazz mention we would attend this event. No wait I remember! I was the special guest, the secret artist who was attending. I had to keep it low key." I say. "But I ran into Swazz and we talked and laughed for a bit while Nate was on stage and then I actually got to meet Nate in person. Face to face." I smile telling the story of how we meet.

"Linda my lovely friend actually asked wanted this to be in the video, so yeah. She asks when is Nate and I going to make a girlfriend and boyfriend or tell us the actual story of how we meet and started dating." I read.

"Guys if you guys want to see that, leave a like! And I'll make Nate do it with me, for you guys." I say doing the thumbs up.

"And a question many have asked, are you going on tour any time soon?" I smile. "Then answer is soon you'll know." I laugh.

"Guys so that's all the questions I have today! Thank you so much for watching, I love you all my lovely babies." I wave and blow them a kiss and winking at them. With that I end the video.

Words//733//
Idk if theses are real twitter users, I just came up with them on the spot. Hope you guys enjoyed this imagine just as much as I did. Thank you for all your reads, comments, share love and support it means a lot to me.
Updated: September 18, 2016