Resist|| J. Gilinsky

"Hey baby." Jack kisses my check

"Hey babe." I kiss his check.

"What you watching?" He asks taking a seat down on the couch.

"I'm watching Just kidding news." I say.

"Which one are you on?" He asks.

"The one where the dumb lady takes the seal pup. It's about to begin." I say.

"I'm not caught up yet." He says.

"I'm not ether. I'm weeks behind. Well start on here and catch up." I say.

"Alright." He smiles and I lean on him.

*

"So what do you want to eat?" Jack asks.

"Burgers!" I smile. "Ooh ooo, no better ice cream." I grin. "What do you want to get?" I ask.

"Pizza and ice cream." He says. I scrunch my nose and squint my eyes.

"Mhm we had that last time." I say.

"We did but it was amazing." He said.

"But we had that last time!" I whine.

"But." He pouts his lips.

"Please baby we had pizza and ice cream the other night." I pout my lips and pulling the puppy eyes to use.

"But." I can tell he's trying so hard to resist the puppy eyes.

"Please." I do the puppy eyes knowing that he won't be able to resist them.

"Baby please don't give me those eyes, you know how I feel about those eyes." he says. I give him the puppy eyes. "Ugh baby girl." He holds my checks between his hands and I pout my lips. "I can't resist those lushes plump lips, and know you're pouting your lips and giving me puppy eyes." He says pulling me into a kiss. I pull away and kiss down to his jawline, then down his neck to his collarbone. His hands find their way to my but, he grips and moves me on him. I brush my lips on his, moving before he tried capturing mine with his.

"I want burgers." I say.

"But baby." He says.

"Please baby." I rub myself on him. "Please baby." I whisper and bite his earlobe, trying to be alluring. I'm trying to hard not to laugh, since he's currently skimming my thighs.

"Baby girl." He groans. I know he's trying so hard to not given in.

"Please daddy." I rub myself against him as I tug on his hair. I can tell he's trying so hard to give in. I brush my lips on his, and I smirk at the fact that he's so close to giving in. I feel him poking my thigh. I jump of his lap and take a seat next him like just happened and I select the next video. I feel his hand on my thigh. I grab his hand and place it on his lap.

"Fine, let's get burgers and ice cream." He says. I try my hardest to act mad and not smile. "Oh so now you don't want any." He says. I stay quiet. "You're so difficult." He says which makes me want to break out in fit laughter. I feel his lips on my neck and he finds my sweet spot causing me to moan, he knows he found since I can feel him smirking against my skin. I pull him into a kiss. It was very passionate and hot, which turned into a hot make out session.

"I want something else right now." I bite my lip. "We can get the burgers and ice cream later on tonight." I say pulling Jack into a kiss.

Words//577//
I like this one it's so cute in my opinion. Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you'd like. This book will soon come to end, when I mean end I literally mean end, the last day I'll post is the 30th of September. So basically this Friday. My new OGOC & Freshlee 2.0 book will start on October 7th, updated days are on Fridays like all my other books. Don't forget to check out my other books. Thank you guys for all the reads it means a lot, and may you have a beautiful night, day or morning. What ever time you're reading this. For my LA Peeps goodnight.
Updated: September 27, 2016