You're my everything.|| S. Wilkinson

"I can assure you, that you're his everything." Nate says.

"I don't know what to think anymore Nate. He tells me he loves me but his actions contradict what he says." I say.

"I mean he's a dumbass idiot if he doesn't see what an amazing beautiful young lady he has for a girl." Nate says.

"You're only saying this cause you're my brother." I say.

"Shut the fuck up Y/n, you're an amazing girl." Swazz says walking in. "If Sam don't see it, then by all means he is a dumb fuck." He says. "I could treat you way better." He adds on.

"Shit ma' Who do I need to kill?" Derek asks walking in.

"I'm fine guys, I was just having a talk with my brother." I say.

"Now you ain't going to tell your best friend?" Derek gasps.

"I already told you." I tell him.

"Oh it's about that bitch." Derek rolls his eyes.

"We can assure that you're everything to him." Tez says.

"You're saying it cause you're his friend." I tell Tez.

"Hey hey hey! I'm both of your friends, and I can tell by the way Sam is towards you that he really cares about you and you're more than just his current girlfriend." Tez says.

"Is that what you think you are?" Sam asks walking in.

"How long have you been standing there?" I ask.

"Oh long enough." Sam says.

"I have something to do." Nate says walking away.

"I just remembered that Tez and I have to go water the plants." Swazz says.

"This reminds me that I have a business meeting to attend to."
Derek says.

"Bye guys." They all screaming leaving out the front door. Wait wasn't Tez and Swazz going to water the plants? None of my business.

"Y/n?" Sam calls out of me.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Is this really how you feel? That you don't mean crap to me?" He asks. "That you're just my current girlfriend and not my lover, that you're my best friend. That you're my ride or die, that I'd do anything to please you." He says.

"You tell me that you love me but then things that you do contradict what you say." I say.

"I'm so sorry baby, I don't mean any of this. I know a sorry won't do shit, but I do care for you. This, all this I'm doing it is cause of our future. For when we start a family, I know I haven't been paying a lot of attention to you, and I now that I fucked you there. I want to make it up to you, cause you're my girl, you're my everything. You deserve everything." He says. I pull him into a kiss.

"I just want you, your attention. I want to share the attention fairly with your fans, I want to keep you as my man and baby I'll be the happiest women on earth. I didn't know how to voice how I felt, I just thought you were ignoring me and that we were getting distant. I was scared, I thought some stupid things." I admit.

"When ever you're not sure about my feeling, you can always come talk to me, and I'll be honest. I'll always tell you the truth." He says.

"It doesn't matter if you don't feel the same, I always want the truth." I say.

"I'll always give you the truth baby." Sam pulls me into a sweet short passionate kiss.

Words//584//
Ahh, I like the outcome of this one. Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you'd like too. Also don't forget to check out all my other books. This is one of the last times I'll be updating on this book so don't forget to check out OGOC & Freshlee 2.0
Updated: September 30th, 2016