Johnson break up

I'm out with my girls, since they wanted to go out for drinks. I on the other hand didn't want to, I'm not even old enough to legally drink.

"Girls I'm leave." I say getting up.

"No stay baby!" I hear Dreana say.

"Dreana I'm not feeling it, bye girl." I say walking away. My uber driver had texted me he was outside.

Last night was the worst I've ever slept. I barley got any sleep. I'm currently with Lox and the new "magcon" and I can't say I don't like them cause I don't know them.

"Come on Y/n." I hear Cam say.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Will you sing a cover for us?" He asks.

"Sure. What do you guys want to hear?" I ask.

"Anything of Ariana Grande." One of the guys say, I feel bad for not knowing their names yet, I'm just terrible with names.

"Just a little bit of your heart?" I ask.

"Yes." They say.

"I don't ever ask you
Where you've been
And I don't feel the need to
Know who you're with." I sing.

"I can't even think straight
But I can tell
That you were just with her
And I'll still be a fool
I'm a fool for you

Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for

I don't ever tell you
How I really feel
Cause I can't find the words to
Say what I mean." I sing.

"Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit of your heart (just a little bit)
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for." I finish singing the song. I look up to see Jack standing there, I blink again and he's still there. I act like I don't see.

"That was amazing." Cam hugs me.

"Thanks Cam. I'm leave I don't feel well." I say.

"Don't let him see he still has a effect on you." He whispers in my ear and kisses my temple.

"It hurts. It hurts." I whisper.

"I know it does. I feel you, you're my baby sister and I know how much it hurts." He hugs me.

"I need the bathroom." I pull away.

As I'm exciting the bathroom and I bump into the someone.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"I'm sorry." I hear Jack say.

"Jack." I greet.

"Y/n." He smiles.

"Johnson come see this." I hear Gilinskys say.

"You should probably go." I say walking away. He pulls my by my wrist and I crash against him.

"What if I don't want to go?" He takes a brief stop."What if I want to stay here with you. Like this, like the old time." He says.

"You said it your self old times, Jack if you haven't noticed we're in the present." I say.

"I've missed you. You did give me any explanation of why you left me. Tell me Y/n why'd you leave me?" His voice cracked. "Cause I'm not tall enough, cause I'm a blond, cause I'm skinny? Fuckien tell what made you leave me. Was it just me-"

"Shut up Jack!" I scream. "You were with her! You kissed her! She was in our bed! How did you expect me to stay? When you had someone else there to accompany you when I was gone." I say.

"She kissed me! She helped me into bed and I passed out! I have no idea what happened! I was drunk, okay that was my fault but I didn't kiss her, I never thought of doing it! Cause you're the only one I want the only one I have eyes for." He says.

"I'm sorry." I cry.

"I should be sor-" I cut him off by kissing him.

"I love you so so much." I cry.

"Don't ever leave me, please baby." He hugs me.

"Don't pull something like that!" I say.

"I'll try. Remember I only have eyes for you princess." He kisses me, it was long and hard. We pull always out of breath.

"FINALLY." I hear Cam scream.

"YAYE! THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER." Lox says happily.

"I'm glad man." Gilinskys hugs Johnson.

Words//751//
Happy Fourth of July
Updated: July 04,2016.