Dereks Girl?|| D. Luh

I'm waiting on Derek backstage since he's currently preforming

"Thank y'all so so much." I hear Derek say from from the stage.

"Hey baby girl." I see Derek coming my way. He pulls me into a hug and kisses me.

"You did amazing." I smile at him.

"I'm glad you think so mami." He kisses me once again.

"Derek we got to get going." KDL says. Derek interviews our fingers pulling me along.

"Come on. I'm not letting you out of my sight." He says kissing my forehead.

"Guys there's a lot of fans out side so stay close." One of the security says. "Don't stop just keep waking, If you want to get to the next city on time." He adds on. We nod in agreement. Derek pulls me closer to him, once the doors open I hear fans screaming. Once we step foot outside a lot of fans scream out Derek and Kevin's name. Some even calling me out.

Derek makes me get in first and he trails behind me. I feel his arms slip around my waist pulling me to him.

"Guys you guys can go ahead and sleep and rest, will be driving four hours and then we'll make a stop at a hotel." The security man says.

"Alright, thank you man." Kevin says. Derek and I make our way to the sofa on the bus. I rest my head on him and he rest his hand on my thigh, my dress was rising up.

"KDL can you give me that blanket for Y/n?" Derek asks, KDL throws him the blanket. Derek cover us, while he covers me he looks down at me and smirks. I automatically know he's thinking dirty thoughts.

"Have you seen what's on Twitter?" KDL asks.

"No." I say.

"What's going on?" Derek asks.

"Fans are asking if Y/n is your girl or best friend, because of how y'all act. Under #dereksgirl it's trending number one." He says.

"I have an interview before the show." I say getting up. "I'm go to bed goodnight boys." I say walking to the bunk.

Derek's p.o.v.
"Why'd you have to ask that?" I ask KDL.

"What? I thought y'all are something." He says.

"Bro, we're just hooking up, she doesn't want anything but that. She's my best friend." I say.

"And fuck buddy." KDL grins.

"Pleasure buddy." I say. "Now I was going to get some but you had to open your big ass mouth." I say making my way towards Y/n's bunk. Once I get to her bunk she's sound asleep. She looks so peaceful and beautiful, Jesus Christ Derek get it together, you're both in it for the sex. I kiss her forehead and fix her blanket.

*

"So Y/n the question that many have asked are if you and Derek are dating?" Ella the interviewer asks

"Ella, Derek and I are best friends. He's my ride or die, we're just best friends." I say smiling. "He's a big part of my life, I don't know what I'll do with him if I lose him." I tell her.

"How cute, thank you for coming Y/n." She says.

"Thank you for having me." I tell her.

*
"Can we talk?" Derek asks me as soon as he saw me walking in the bus.

"What's up?" I ask placing my bag down.

"I have to ask you something?" He says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"What are we?" He asks.

"I don't know, what do you want to be?" I ask him.

"I want you to be my girl." He says.

"I would love to be your girl." I smile. "But." His eyes widen. "You sir." I point at him. "Have to be my man." I smile.

"I would be honored to be your man." He grins."and luckiest man to have you as my girl." He smiles wrapping his arms around me.

"Only my man." I squeeze his but.

"Only my girl." He squeeze my but ass well. I pull him into a kiss, since he's so fuckien cute and just ugh.

Words//681//
I like this one a lot. Is anyone going to meet Jack and Jack in LA at the Groove?
Updated: September 6th, 2016