Too dam blind|| N. Maloley

"I mean all she does is use him." I complain to Swazz.

"Mhm." Swazz says taking a sip of coffee.

"She does, all she does is call him when she needs his money. Come on, she only goes with him at public events." I say.

"Why don't you do something about it?" Swazz asks.

"Don't you think I have? I'm his best friend." I say.

"He hasn't listened to you?" He asks.

"He says that it's not true and if it is let him be cause he's happy with her." I say.

"You did your part of being a good best friend, now it's up to him if he actually does it or not." He says. "We can't do anything else Y/n." He adds.

"It sucks, since I am his best friend and I can't do shit about it." I say.

*

"Hey best friend." Nate says pulling me into a hug.

"Hey best friend." I say hugging him.

"Hey Y/n!" I hear a squealing voice say.

"Hello Debora." I smile tightly. I grab my phone and begin to head upstairs.

"I thought we were having a best friend day!" Nate says. I turn around.

"I thought so too." I say, turn my heels and go upstairs to grab my purse.

"Where you going?" Nate asks as I pass the living room.

"I'm clearly going out." I say he holds my wrist pulling me back.

"But I thought-" I cut him off by saying "I thought so too Nate. I thought we were having a best friend day." I take a deep breath. "But clearly were not so if you excuse me I have things I need to get done." I say pulling away from him. He blocks the door way.

"babe?" Debora's squealing rings my ears.

"Yes?" Nate asks.

"Are you coming?" she asks.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a bit." He says. She nods her head with a smile and gives me a disgust look.

"Nate I need to leave. Now, I have somewhere to be." I say.

"How do I make you stay?" He asks.

"You can't." I push his aside.

"Is cause of her?" Nate asks.

"You're too dam blind!" I say frustrated.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"You're too dam blind to see she's clearly using you. She doesn't love you for Christ sake, open your eyes Nathan Montgomery Maloley. She's materialistic." I say. He looks at me and shakes his head laughing.

"You're jealous." He says chuckling. This grasshole is chuckling. May the lord be with and give me strength to not physically nor mentally harm him. "Oh my god you are." He says grinning. I don't admit I am jealous. "Baby, baby." He pulls me into a hug. "You're my best friend, my rid or die. You'll always be my number one." He says. "You've been my number one since day one." He adds on kissing my forehead. I pull away from his embracement.

"Want me to admit it?" I ask him, he obviously nods his head with a huge grin plastered on his face. "Fine." I huff out. "I am worried, I am jealous that she will take my spot of the most important girl in your life. Cause that has been me for the longest. I am scared you'll fall in her trap and forget about it, forget about the people who actually care for you. Cause she's just using you, and you deserve a whole lot better." I say.

"Who could treat me better?" He asks.

"Any of your fans. Any girl would treat you better than Debora but you're wrapped around her fingers." I say walking away.

*

"That's what he said?" Tez and Swazz asks me, I nod my head.

"Tez? Swazz? Is Y/n here?" I hear Nate scream from the front door.

"Hide." Tez mouth at me. Swazz smirked and nods his head in approval.

"We're in the kitchen but no she's not here." I hear Swazz say.

"What happened?" Tez asks.

"I was stupid, she was right Debora was using me." Nate says. "I'm so blind not too notice, she warned me." He added.

"She's your best friend she'll forgive you." Swazz says. "I mean she did forgive you when you called her lair before." He says.

"I feel really bad I let Debora get between us two. It was me and her against the world." I hear Nate say which causes me to smile widely. "I'll go crazy if I lose her." He says and with that I come out of my hiding spot.

"You never lost me, I stuck around. That wasn't a good enough reason for me to leave you it would of just made Debora think she won and took my spot." I say. "I've told you not to give me a reason to leave and I'll stay by your side. This isn't a reason to leave, a was more of a reason to stay and be a good best friend." I say pulling Nate into a hug. He kisses my check and gives me a tight squeeze.

"Thank you so much Y/n." He says.

"How cute. Relationship goals." I hear Tez and Swazz say causing me to laugh.

Words//870//
I want to thank all of you for everything. Thank you for enjoying my writing as you can tell I've improved over the time. Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you'd like. Thank you for everything guys.
Updated: September 30, 2016.