First time|| D. Luh

"Who's that?" I ask Nate.

"Derek's that's Swazz little sister, Leigh." He says.

"Nate." She comes hugging Nate.

"Lee." He hugs her.

"How's everything?" She asks.

"It's going great young Lee, how's everything with Liam?" He asks.

"I'm actually not with Liam, We broke up before Christmas. I'm seeing someone else." She smiles.

"Who is?" He asks.

"So he cheated and well the girl he wanted, waned mama, so yah." She grins.

"Fuckien beast." Nate laughs. "Ohh shit I forgot." Nate says looking at me. "This is Derek, he's your brothers and mine very great friend." He says.

"I'm Leigh." I smile shaking her hand.

"Baby." I see a girl walking wrapping her arms around Leigh.

"This is Korra, my girlfriend." She smiles.

"I'm Nate." Nate says.

"Derek." I say eyeing Leigh.

"Nice to meet you guys. Babe I want to leave." She turns to look at Leigh.

"We barley got here." She says.

"Alright." She says. "I'll look for someone to give me a ride." She says.

"I'll be back guys, I'm going to check on her." Leigh says some minutes after Korra left.

*

"That bitch." I hear Leigh whisper.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Korra is sleeping around." She says.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"It doesn't matter, I knew she wasn't faithful." She turns around and stares at me.

"Derek?" She asks.

"Yes?" I respond more like asking. She doesn't say anything, she just pulls me into a kiss.

"Leigh." I moan out. "You're brother." I say.

"He doesn't have to know." She bites down on my lip driving me insane. I grip her waist pulling her closer to me.

"And Korra?" I ask.

"She's a cheating bitch." She says biting down on my flesh, sucking and repeating the process. She pulls away. She hold my hand in hers.

"Come on, let's go up to my room. Mami will show you a fantastic time baby." She pecks my lips and leads me upstairs into her room. "I'll be back in a bit." She says going into her bathroom I assume.

"Dam ma

"Dam ma." I say as soon as she walks out. She makes her way to me and sits me on her bed taking a seat on my lap. My hands gripping her hips and moving her causing both of us to moan.

"Dam babe." Her hands hold the hem of my shirt and quickly pulling it off. Pulling me into another heated kiss. Her tongue thrust into my mine causing me to moan.

"Mami is dominate. Dam mami that's fuckien hot." I grip her ass and she rotates her hips cause me to tilt my head backwards.

"Daddy's in control now." I say flipping us around laying her on her back. I thusly my hips into hers.

"Ohh my." She moans out. Her hands go to my jeans trying to take them off. "We need to get rid of these." She says referring to my jeans.

*

"Wow that was incredible." She says.

"Yes, yes it was." I say. "For the first time a girl being in control during the first time. It was incredible." I add.

"I have a lot more, so hopefully this won't be the first time and last time." She says drawing shapes on my chest. "Maybe it can be the first time for many more?" She bites her lip.

"I would like that, a lot." I hold her chin and kiss her. She bites down on my bottoms lip nibbling on it a bit. "Round two?" I ask her as my hands skim her thighs.

"I think yes." She smiles and pulls me into another kiss.

Words//600//
This one is a bit different...
Updated: September 16, 2016