He's great|| D. Rupp

I'm out with my girls, we're all taking this girl vacation since we're all mostly single

I'm out with my girls, we're all taking this girl vacation since we're all mostly single. We're all hanging out by the pool, swimming and relaxing.

"How's everything with Arnold?" Deb asks Laly.

"Everything is amazing, he's such a great guy." She smiles widely.

"Is he good I bed?" Lay asks.

"Lay." Laly screams giggling.

"What?" Lay shrugs.

"Yes he is!" Laly admits blushing deeply.

"How cute." Lay says teasing Laly.

"Okay, okay. Stop." Laly says flushing deeper.

"Lay you will be getting married in two weeks." I say taking a sip of my pink lemonade.

"I know." She smiles. "To the love of my life." She says with dreamy eyes.

"Since some of you guys are taken y'all will be loyal and let us the single ones get some good dick. Alright?" Deb asks.

"Go for it." Annette shrugs. "Get all you can. We're in Vegas guys!" She adds.

"Especially Y/n, she need some dick." Deb says taking a shot.

"What?" I spit out the lemonade.

"After Dillon, you need some new dick." She shrugs.

"I'm good." I say.

"Come one Y/n, he left. You're single." Deb says.

"Deb." Ryle warns.

"What? Is she going to mope around for a guy who left her?" Deb says. I let her talk since she's clearly drunk.

"Deb you have no idea what you're saying." Manda says.

"I'll get some with you Deb, I'm single. Ryle, Manda, you and I will go out and get some tonight." Beck says.

"Y/n you should join us! And get some tonight!" Deb points at me. "He clearly is a dick and didn't care about you enough, that he left you and is sleeping around." She says. I want to shut her up but I bite my tongue down.

"Deb." Lay interferes.

"Shush!" Deb laughs drunkly.

"She has no idea what you're saying. She's clearly piss drunk." I shrug.

"Drunk woman words are sober woman's thoughts." Deb says.

"Be quiet Deb." Laly says.

"Y/n, she has no idea what she's saying." Ryle says.

"Of course she doesn't." I snap. "She doesn't know what actually happens between Dillon and I. She thinks I don't know she liked him, while he was mine! But I know! I know everything, how she tried to do something with him when he clearly had feelings for me." I say taking a deep breath. "Dillon isn't the bad guy, he's a great guy! It was my decision to end things." I say. "If you don't know anything, I honestly suggest you to shut up and not touch the topic again. Especially since it's none of your business." I say walking away.

"Y/n." I hear Lay calling after me as I walk away.

"Yeah?" I ask wiping the tears away. She pulls me into a hug.

"I didn't know it was this bad." She whispers.

"It's fine Lay, she's your cousin. I understand that she's also one of your bridesmaids." I say.

"You're my best friend Y/n! She can't be talking to you like that, she doesn't fuckien know you! Yes she might be my cousin and be one of my bridesmaids but come on you're family." She rubs my back.

"Now let's go up and change, you and I will have a best friend date." She says causing me to smile.

"Alright." I smile.

"I'm glad you stood up for Dillon. I know he's a great guy. He still loves you." She says.

"I want me time, I need to focus on myself right now. I don't think it's fair for him, that I wasn't being there. Yes we're still somewhat friends but I need time, he does too. We all do, time will tell and I know he's a great guy." I say.

"Ahh young love." She says.

Words//633//
Sorry for posting late today I had class and came out at 8. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share if you'd like to.
Updated: September 19, 2016