Jealous|| N.Maloley

Nate and Blaziken

"Hey babe what about this?" I turn around holding a baby onesie.

"That's cute, Y/f/n and Dillon would enjoy that alot." He says.

"Alright let's go pay for it." I put in the cart and make push it towards the chasers.

*
Nate and I walk hand in hand out of the store. Next thing you know this retard bumps into me I look up too see Blaziken.

"Lucas?" I ask.

"Jessica?" He asks smiling.

"Wow. I haven't seen you in a while. You look great Jessy." He says pulling me into a hug.

"So do you Blazi." I say whiling hugging him.

"How have you been?" He asks.

"I've been great, what about you?" I ask him.

"I've been good, it's great seeing you." He says. "We should totally have lunch sometime." He adds.

"Would you like to join me for lunch?" I ask.

"Not if you mind." He smiles. "I'm actually here with Rain." He says.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"Jess." Rain says coming with arms wide open.

"Nord." I say hugging him.

"I've miss you tiny one." He says.

"Lunch?" I ask.

"Lunch." He smiles.

"Guys before I forget, this is Nate." I say introducing them. "Nate this Lucas of Balziken and this is Rain or Nord." I say. "So now let's go eat lunch." I say.

"Do you want Panda?" Lucas and I ask at the same time. I look at him and we start laughing.

"Yes." Nord says.

*
"Wait Jess do you remember that time we went hiking and Blaziken got all wet." Rain says laughing.

"Oh. Yes I do." I laugh.

"So how did you and Nate meet?" Blaziken asks.

"When I came back from New York, through a mutual friend. I though he was really cute, so I befriended him." I say.

"Jess? Blaziken? Rain?" a young boy comes up to us.

"Yes?" I smile at them.

"May I have a picture with you guys? I love you guys." He asks.

"Sure." Blaziken says.

"Are you and Lucas together again Jess?" He asks.

"We're just friends." Lucas says, we take the picture with him.

"Awkward." Rain says after he leaves. I just nod my head.

"Jess can I take a picture with you and Nate?" a girl asks.

"Sure love." I smile. "Babe." I say looking at Nate, he smiles and gets up.

"You guys are like my otp, mom and dad goals." The girl says.

"Thank you." Nate grins.

"Thank you guys so much, I love you guys. Take care." She says walking of.

"I love you too and likewise."
I say.

"You guys are dating?" Lucas asks.

"Yeah." Nate responds lacing our fingers.

"Congratulations, but just want to say if you hurt her you'll deal with me." Lucas says. "I won't only push you." He says causing Rain to laugh hard.

"Apex did you just hear what this kid just said?" Rain asks.

"He just said he would hurt Jess boyfriend if he hurts her and he won't only push him." Rains barley makes out laughing.

"This kid, I think Jess's boyfriend could hurt him and I haven't even seen the guy." Apex says.

*

"So he was your ex boyfriend?" Nate asks as I place down the bags.

"Who?" I ask.

"Lucas or Blazi." He try's to mimic my voice.

"Yes but you're my future." I hold his check in my hand attaching my lips to his. "So you don't have worry about anything because I'm all yours. If you're scared about him hurting you, he won't do anything to you cause you're with me." I pecks his lips.

"I'm not scared of the kid, I just didn't like how you were all talking with them and forget all about me and it was suppose to be an us day." He says.

"You were jealous? Nathan Montgomery Maloley was jealous?" I tease him.

"Yes, fine I was jealous." He says. I peck his lips.

"Well baby, you don't have to jealous cause you have me. And I'll make it up to, tomorrow." I say.

"I would like that or you can make it up tonight in our bedroom." He grins.

"How about both of them?" I smirk.

"Sound appealing." He grins. I smile at him and pull him leading him to our bedroom.

Words//717//
This one is for my sis AythischickJay ,You're very welcome.
Updated: August 31, 2016