Our daughter|| D. Rupp

"Come on Y/n, bring Dancia with you." Derek says.

"Alright, I'll be there in a bit." I say giving in. I've been arguing with Derek and the boys over the phone about going to the cook out because of my baby girl Dancia I'm scared she might get sick since it's getting chiller in LA.

I slipped into jeans and a black V-neck shirt

*
I park the car and take out Dancia out of car with her baby seat.

"Need help?" Nate rushes too me.

"I'm fine." I say. He takes her ether way.

"Awe look at the most beautiful girl in the world." He coos Dancia. We walk in the house and I see Dillon quickly get up to see Dancia.

"How's the most beautiful girl the world doing?" Dillon asks Dancia causing her to smile widely. Which caused me to smile widely. I observe them playing from the side.

"She's definitely a daddy's girl." I hear Johnson say.

"Yeah she totally is." I say.

"Do you guys ever talk about you two?" Tez asks.

"No." I quickly say. "Our daughter is our main focus right now. Plus I have my career and he has his." I say.

"Excuses." Nash calls out. I roll my eyes. "You know Dillon wants your family together." He adds.

"I can't be someone who hangs out with 16 year olds, and I can't trust being around girls. It's not a safe environment for my daughter nor me." I say. "The most that Will happen is a friendship." I say.

*four years later*

"Mommy can I go to daddy's today?" Dancia asks.

"Guess what?" I ask her.

"What mommy?" She asks.

"We're actually on our way there." I say.

"Really mommy?" She asks smiling widely. I nod my head. "Is it cause you and daddy Lucas are going out?" She asks.

"Lucas and I are going out, but today is your day with your father. I'll see you tomorrow since you're staying with your father." I tell her.

"Alright mommy. Can you save me dessert?" She asks.

"Yes." I say.

"Really?" She asks with a happy face.

"I'll make sure of it." I assure her. "Before we go to your fathers, we're going to pick up Lucas." I tell her.

"Yaye daddy Lucas!" She says.

*
"Hey baby girl." Lucas greets Dancia with a kiss on the check.

"Hi daddy Lucas." Dancia says wrapping her arms around Lucas neck.

"Mommy said you guys would get me dessert after your dinner." She says smiling.

"Mommy told you that?" He asks her. She nods her head smiling widely. "I can't say no to that beautiful smile." He says.

"Yaye." She cheers.

"Are you happy to go to your dads?" He asks.

"I'm very happy but I don't like his girlfriend." She says.

"Why's that baby?" I ask her.

"Her and daddy fight a lot. She says a lot of adult words that mommy calls potty mouth." She says.

"Really?" I ask her, Lucas eyes widen. She nods her head. "Had she told you anything?" I ask her.

"Only that she sometimes hates my daddy and he's mean cause she's a brat." She says talking like an adult.

"If she tells you anything baby, you tell me, Lucas or your father." I tell her.

"Will do mommy." She says saluting me.

*
"Hey Dillon may I speak to you?" I ask him as Dancia and Lucas are saying goodbye.

"Yeah what's up?" He asks.

"Dancia has complained to me about your girlfriend." Once those words left my mouth he huffed.

"What did she do?" He asks me.

"She tells my daughter that you're mean and that she hates you. She curses in front of our daughter. I don't think she should be hearing that cause you're her father, I don't even tell her I hate you cause it's unhealthy." I say. "If she can't keep her adult problems to herself I don't want her around our daughter." I say.

"I'll talk to her." He says.

"Thank you." I say.

"Ready to go babe?" Lucas asks, I nod my head and kiss Dancia.

"If you need anything baby, you can call me from your fathers phone to Lucas or mine phones." I say.

"Can I FaceTime your from uncles skate or uncle Swazzys phone?" She asks.

"If they let you." I say.

*
Lucas and I went out watched Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, which was totally amazing and then we got dinner, which we actually got dessert for Dancia. Since she wanted some and she called us to remind us about her dessert.

*

"How was it with your dad?" I ask Dancia.

"It was good, we had uncle skate and Swazzy come over and they played cool music and uncle Hayes came over and played ball with me." She says.

"I'm glad you had fun baby girl." Lucas says.

"I did too daddy, next time we should all go over. Mommy uncle skate and uncle Swazzy says they miss hanging out with you and all my uncles." She says.

"I do too mami, they're so busy I barley get to see them." I say. Dancia just nods her head.

Words//862//
Idk what's with this imagine but this is the last one, I'm miss updating on this book! Don't forget to check my other, it will start next week it's the continuation of this book. Thank you for all your love and support! Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you'd like!
Updated: September 30, 2016