You're the prize|| J. Gilinsky part 4

I've seen Jack around school and when I go out a couple of times. I haven't actually talked him I've seen him with different girls every time I see him and his friends.

"Are you ready?" Derek asks.

"Yeah I'm going." I put on my jacket.

"Where y'all off to?" Nate asks

"Ice cream." Derek says.

"Alright." He shrugs off, I find Sam looking at me. Once our eyes lock he looks away. He's been ignoring me ever since I told him I am attracted to Jack and from that day he had a fight with Swazz.

"You okay?" Derek asks.

"Yeah." I whisper getting in the car.

"Alex you know you can always talk to me." He says.

"I know, he's just acting like a little stubborn brat." I say backing out of the drive way.

"Yeah he is. You know what Alex, fuck him. Sam. Just fuck him. He didn't give two shits about what you thought about that whore who was his girlfriend. Date Jack or talk to him but don't do it out of hate just do it cause you like Jack." Derek says.

"Ugh, you got to be kidding me." As soon as we walk in the shop I spot Jack and his friends.

"It's destiny." Derek smirks.

"Shut up." I smack him.

Once we pay for our ice creams we take a seat in one of the booths.

"Go over there and talk to him." Derek says. I roll my eyes and ignore his comment. "You know you want to." He takes a seat next to me. I ignore him. "Come on Alex." He pokes my side.

"No." I say eating my ice cream.

"Come on Alex." He says.

"Move Derek." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"Derek move. I want to leave." I say.

"Alex please just do it." He begs.

"Derek, I said move." I say again and he finally listens. I began to walk away. I open my car door and feel someone presents behind me, I turn around and see Derek.

"What?" I ask.

"You should really talk to him." Is all he says before going to the passenger side. I get in the car and notice that Jack's  looking at me. I buckle up and drive to Nate's to drop off Derek.