Not Here || J.Swift (Swazz) part 2

"Hey Y/n, do you want to take my car while yours gets here?" Nate asks.

"It's fine Nate, actually Loren is coming for me." I say, grabbing a water bottle and heading out.

**
"Thank you so much for the ride back Rico." I say as soon as he pulls up to Nate's house.

"No problem." he says.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I hug him.

"See you tomorrow girly take care." He says.

"I will, take care too." I say getting out of his car. I make my way to the door and wave goodbye once I'm at the doorsteps, he waves back at me. I slip inside the house and go up into my room. It's awfully quiet so I am assuming no ones home.  I place my backpack down and change into shorts and a spaghetti strap tank top. I began doing my work even though I finished most of it during breaks.

"Come in." I say as I hear someone knock. It's ether Swazz or Nate, so I don't bother looking up. "What's up?" I ask and feel his lips on my shoulder, he's leaving light trail of kisses leading up to my neck and I feel him bite down and suck on my sweet spot.

"I missed you." Swazz says while leaving kisses on me and his hand slipping into my shirt holding my boob, giving it a squeeze.

"Swazz." I say coming out more like a moan. "I need to finish my school work." I say as he kisses me and his hand slips into my shorts, into my panties causing my throat to hitch.

"You can continue." He says while rubbing me in every place where it's need. "And I can stay here and please you and me." He says rubbing me. I feel a finger slip inside. I close my notebook and turn around standing up and kiss him. I move to his neck and bite down and suck making sure it will leave him marked. My hand going into his pants slipping in his briefs.

"Y/n." I hear him moan out.

"I don't think we should be doing this, Swazz. My brother could walk in any minute." I say.

"He's out with Tez." He squeeze my but picking me up and laying me on the bed. He takes my shirt off throwing it on the floor. His hands travel my upper body, it was slow like he's learning every part of it. I bring him down to connect our lips, they move in sync and he thrust his tongue into my mouth causing me to moan into his mouth. My hands slip under his shirt pulling it up.

"Y/n, Swazz. I'm home with Tez." Nate screams. I quickly pull away and look for my shirt. "Come downstairs I brought y'all food." Nate says.

"Coming." I scream. "You need to get out." I whisper at Swazz.

"I'm going." He says. He pecks my lips and gets off my bed making his way out. I get up and check myself in the mirror and notice the hickey Swazz left on me.

*

"What took you so long Y/n?" Nate asks.

"I got caught up in school work." I lie.

"How was your day?" Nate asks.

"It was good, you?" I ask.

"It was alright. Do you need anything for school?" He asks.

"I need somethings but I'll go during the weekend. Once I have all my classes and know all I need." I say.

*
So I haven't seen Swazz in two weeks since he's busy with Nate and I'm busy with school and I kind of miss him and it's totally wrong that we're hooking up in my brothers house. I mean just us hooking up behind my brothers back is so wrong, we could ruin Nate and his friendship.

"Hey." Swazz knocks on my door.

"Hey." I smile placing down my book on my bed.

"Can I come in?" He asks.

"Sure." I pat the spot next to me on my bed. He makes his way towards me and sits down next to me. "What's up?" I ask.

"Just wanted to check on you." He says.

"That's it?" I ask.

"I came to check on you." He says placing his hand on my thigh.

"Swazz as much as I enjoy your hands on me, I don't think we should be doing this here. At least not in Nate's house." I say.

"You're right." He smiles.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask.

"I'll see you later." He pecks my lips and leaves.

*
From Swazz:
Say you're going to Loren's I have a little surprise for you.

To Swazz:
Alright. But I have no car 😭😭😪

From Swazz:
Your car got here today from the shop. It's in the garage.

"Nate I'm going to Loren's." I say.

"Alright, I'm going to the studio." He says. I quickly text Loren to cover for me.

*
I get to the place where Swazz told me to meet him up.

"Hey." I see Swazz coming my way.

"Hey." I smile. He pulls me along and leads me down the concrete.

*
"Swazz why'd you do this?" I ask referring to him getting a hotel room for us.

"Cause you didn't want to do it in your brothers house, so I though maybe here." He smirks.

"Sneaky boy." I wrap my arms around him.

"I have some lingerie I would love to see you wear." He grins.

"I would love to show you." I peck his lips.

"It's in the bathroom." He grins. I pull away and head to the bathroom.

*
"Wow that was amazing." I say panting.

"Mind blowing." He says.

"We shall do this more often." I say. "Round two?" I smirk sitting on him.

"Round two." He grips my waist.

Words//963//
Hope y'all enjoyed.
Updated: September 03, 2016