"Just Friends"

Dillon "Just Friends"

Twitter:
DillonRupp: Can't believe we're just friends.

DillonRupp: I'd do anything for you.

Y/t/n: Boy you got me losing my mind...

Dannyxoxo: sad how they don't date.

Dillonfmudms: why can't they date already? They're perfect for each other.

NateMaloley: they stay playing games.

DerekLuh: on a trip we all took @DillonRupp and @Y/t/N looking cute as always

DMS with Dillon

Hey can we talk in person?

Yeah sure. Diner where we usually meet up?I'm pick you.

Yeah. Sure, hurry.

I didn't reply after that I got a jacket and headed to my car.

Skip car ride Bc lazy!

"I'm here" I announce closing the front door.

"Dillon?" I call out making my way up his bedroom. I hear unpleasant noises coming from
Dillon's room. No he wouldn't. I open the door and find Jack with a girl.

"AHH MY EYES!" I scream in fear.

"Ahh Y/n." Jack screams.

"I just saw my brother half naked! AWE MY POOR EYES!" I scream louder.

"What happened" Dillon comes screaming.

"Jack and the ... oh my" I point to where Jack is at.

"Really bro? On my bed! In my damn room?" Dillon asked annoyed.

"I'm sorry we just got a little eager." Jack explains.

"Y/n I'm sorry you had to see me like this." Jack says.

"Jack you still have your mole on your ass check" I laugh .

"Not funny at all." Jack rolls his eye.

"Come on Gilinsky. Ooo Lala, who's the chick" Derek asks coming in Dillon's room.

"Omg don't tell me. Your little sister saw you banging her" Derek drops to the floor laughing.

"Y/n I'm sorry you had to meet Chloe like this. She's my friend" Jack says. I gave him the I don't believe you look.

"Jack I don't think friends do that. You don't see me and Dillon like that." I say.

"That's debatable" Derek says from the floor. I glare at him.

"I'm kidding" Derek clarifies.

"I'm sorry I had to meet you like this, Chloe right. My brothers a fuckboy, just saying in advance." I say.

"It's okay. I just came for a nice time. I don't expect anything" Chloe shrugs off.

"I like her. Why can't you get laid with girls like her? They're always calling and complaining afterwards" I say waking out of Dillon's room.

"JOHNSON!" I screaming jumping on his back.

"Little Gilinsky!" Johnson says.

"I've missed you buddy" I laugh.

"I've missed you too buddy!" Johnson laughs!

"Can we talk y/n" Dillon entering the living room.

"Yeah" I say walking with him to the back yard. We sat down by the pool.

"So what's up?" I ask nervously.

"I don't know if you feel the same way but I honestly like you so fuckien much. I hate seeing you with other guys!! Will you be mine? I mean if you don't want to it's totally okay, I'm not going to force you into a relationship you obviously you don't want but-" I cut him off by slamming my lips on his. After we pulled away I just nodded my head .

"Finally" he whispered pulling me into a kiss.

Words//529//
If those are real Twitter names I'm sorry guys. I just used what ever came to mind in that instance.
Updated:May 29,2016