Always late|| D. Rupp

"Y/n you're home late?" Dillon asks as I close the front door.

"Yeah." I say.

"Why home so late?" He asks.

"I got caught up on work." I tell him.

"And you forgot we were having dinner again?" He asks.

"I'm sorry baby, dinner tomorrow?" I ask trying to make it better.

"Just forget about it." He shrugs off walking.

"Dillon." I call after him.

"What?" He asks a bit annoyed.

"I'm sorry baby, I really am." I look at him in the eyes. "I know I've been putting work first lately and it shouldn't be like, ever." I take a deep breath. "Even you that has a 24 hour job make time for me and me that I work a ten hour shift can't make time is unfair." I say.

"It is unfair. I've always try to make time for you and my love ones, doesn't matter how busy my schedule is." He says. I pull him into a short kiss.

"I'm so sorry baby." I hold him.

"I'm still angry that you missed our dinner for the fourth time." He says after we pull away and crosses his arms. I peck his lips. "Come on, I can make it better." I wink at him pulling him upstairs into our bedroom.

*
It's been weeks since Dillon and I's amazing night and I've been getting nauseous. I felt bad since yesterday night after Dillon's and I dinner I vomit everything. Thankfully he didn't notice, he would of worried and feel bad since he cooked us dinner. I'm worried I might be pregnant.

"Babe?" Dillon comes into the living room.

"Yeah?" I turn around and see him hold the pregnancy test that I gotten earlier today. I haven't even used it.

"I can explain." I tell him. "Wait where do you find it? Were you looking though my things?" I ask him.

"Y/n it was in the drawer and I was looking for a pen, to write something down and I found out on the night stand on your side of our bedroom." He says. "Are you going to tell me, or?" He asks.

"Okay, it's mine. I bought it cause I'm three weeks late and I've been getting nauseous, I realize the night of our dinner. After the dinner I barfed up everything. I assumed I was pregnant and to get out of doubt I bought one. But I was waiting on Lany and for you to leave so I could take it." I say. "I even made a doctors appointment to be for sure that I am pregnant." I say. He pulls me into a hug. He kisses my head.

"Just know if you are pregnant I will stay with you. Cause this is our creation. Yes I know we're young and we have both of careers ahead of us but this is a blessing." He pecks my lips.

"Now let's go, and take that test." He says getting up the sofa pulling me up.

*

"These are the longest minutes of my life." I confess. He looks down at me and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

"I know, I know baby girl." He says. "Whatever happens I will be here." He kisses me.

"Thank you baby." I pinch his cheeks. Dillon's phone goes off indicating that the times up. I check the test stick and it has two pink lines indicating that I'm pregnant.

"Dillon." I nod my head. "We still have to check with the doctor to double check." I say. He pulls me into a long passionate kiss.

"Know I'm glad you been moody and late again on our dinners." He says. "And that amazing night that you made it up to me." He kisses me.

"Me too." I giggle.

Words//629//
I'm failing Spanish, it's upsetting. Hope you guys enjoyed this imagine.
Updated: September 12, 2016