Teasing you|| J. Swift

"You guys ready?" The lady asks me

"Yeah." I say.

"Good cause you are up next." She says.

"Now please welcome our guest Y/n." Alexa says. That's my cue to go on stage, I wave at the crowed.

"Hello." I greet her with hand shake and a kiss on the check.

"So Y/n, how are you doing today?" Alexa asks.

"I'm doing very good, how are you doing?" I ask her.

"I'm going lovely, thank you for asking." She smiles. "So you're here to promote your new album. How hard did you work on it?" She asks. "Be real with me." She adds.

"Well on this one I sort of open up a little more, and I feel like anything of my piece I open a bit of myself to everyone." I say.

"Is everything you sing from your own life experience?" She asks.

"No, not everything. Some of its of course it's from my life experience and others is from my friends and family experience, before you ask yes I ask them if it's okay with me to use it." I say.

"Do we know it's not from your own life experience?" She asks.

"Well you don't, sometimes I write it in third person, sometimes I write it in first person." I say. "Cause sometimes I don't like the ring of it with the song, so it all depends on what makes me sound a lot better for me." I say.

"So Y/n, yesterday you release that you're having new merch, what can we expect from that?" She asks. "Most importantly, where can we by it?" She's asks.

"Well I'm actually releasing an app, to stay updated with me and also play games on there with me. So that's where you can get it and it's coming out on October 24, and the merch will be out October 25, first 100 people to download the game will actually get a surprise and first 100 people to buy merch will get it signed by me." I say.

"Wow so much going on for Y/n's fans right now." She says. "So I've been meaning to ask you about this for a while now. How did you and your current boyfriend Jswazz I believe his name is, meet? He's in the crowd right?" She asks.

"His nickname is Jswazz, everyone just calls him Swazz but John and I actually meet at this event cause I'm actually friends with Tez a mutual friend of our and I just thought John was very cute and good looking guy, I talked to him at the event and he was very chill and nice and we became friends. Yes he's over there in the crowd." I say pointing him out.

"How cute." She says. "That's cute, did he pursue you or was it the other way around?" She asked. I smile and I feel my checks getting warm by the second. "How cute she's blushing." She says.

"Well it was both of us, we obviously knew we liked each other. We would hang out just the two of us, and it kind of just happened." I say keeping it short.

"How is your relationship? Are you guys teasing and playful?" She asks.

"We're very playful, there's a lot of teasing in our relationship." I say smiling at John.

"How is he with you? We actually saw the snapchats of your younger brother it looks like they get a lot perfectly." She says.

"He's absolutely amazing with my younger brother, my brothers like him, don't get me started on my mother." I laugh. "He's very sweet with me, sometimes he's a bit demanding in the way if he knows that I could do better than I show he pushes me. He's one of the persons who tell me like hey you did this wrong, sometimes it sucks but it helps me improve." I say.

"How did your parents take your guys age gap?" She asks.

"John and I only have a four year difference which isn't a big age gap, my parents actually have a five year age gap, and they seem perfectly fine and they absolutely love him." I say.

*

"That's my baby!" John says hugging me.

"Baby." I kiss his check.

"You did amazing baby girl." He says.

"Of course, since I was gushing about my boyfriend for most of the interview." I tease.

"I'm being honest baby girl." He holds my checks in his hands.

"I'm teasing you." I kiss him.

"I'm teasing you." He mimics after we pull away from the kiss.

Words//745//
One of the last times I'll update to this book. Today's the last day I'll update, thank you for everything guys. Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you'd like too. Also don't forget to check out my other books, I have a continuation of this one it's named OGOC & Freshlee 2.0.
Updated: September 30, 2016